Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love how david Brent has gone from the next shankly to a fraud who was carried by Suarez.

To go from Suarez and sturidge to balotelli and lambert is such a drop and then not expect this to affect everything 'we ain't doing a tottenham' attitude is just foolish.

I am really enjoying how shit Liverpool have become.

Gerrard suddenly looks a tired player, incapable of influencing matches. Balotelli has long flattered to deceive.

Rodgers is so wrapped up in his philosophy, and making comments about other teams, specifically Chelsea and ourselves, that he is making it all too easy to mock him.

I am really enjoying how shit Liverpool have become.

Gerrard suddenly looks a tired player, incapable of influencing matches. Balotelli has long flattered to deceive.

Rodgers is so wrapped up in his philosophy, and making comments about other teams, specifically Chelsea and ourselves, that he is making it all too easy to mock him.

Looking at Gerrard is very sad/bit funny though, a player with such power and speed who through age has lost everything and is now a glorified quarterback type player but with no-one to play through balls to since SAS aren't in the team.

I think it has shown everyone just how good SAS are and without them all the problems of the team are exposed, we can all see that Henderson is very average, even Sterling is off his game. All very well have ideas about how the game should be played but you need the players to execute it.

He hasnt really though has he?

He´s been a passenger since the days of the original Sky Four, and hasnt driven any team he's been a part of for nearly a decade, England or Liverpool.

When Liverpool are flying because of players like Suarez, an in form Sterling and Sturridge etc, he´s decent enough. But so was Henderson and Allen...no ones really lauding them now though eh?

When Liverpool go back to being dog shit, where is Gerrard? Non existent. Not lifting the team or standing out and its been the same for years, despite popping up with the odd hero display against Man U or Chelsea every now and then, which keeps the deluded scousers happy to continue his messiah status.

I rather like the way Southampton have sold the bin-dippers a load of crocks for top prices. Deal of the century, :roflmao:For that Rodgers should go, but they will keep him, he looks good holding wreaths!

At least us spurs fans are use to disappointment and don't admit to being the best.The amount of plastic Liverpool fans who are totally deluded is absolutely shocking.
Not only that its fine for them to mock me about my love of spurs and the Jewish connection but when the one of many anniversarys come along we've all got be silent.
As for Brendan rogers well the way he throws his weight around he acts like he is bill shankly but according to Liverpool fans I know he is already a legend along with every player who plays for Liverpool.

Liverpool were brilliant last season. They had a genius, it wasn't Brenton, and that genius has left for Spain. Underestimating the loss of Suarez, whilst sucking on his Werther's and eulogising about the fluidity of his diamond makes his fall from grace even more satisfying. Feeling the heat Brenton?

:soldadowatch:

Last season Liverpool had by far the best strike partnership, the movement of SAS was almost unplayable at times, it also meant others players could look good. Gerrard could sweep 50 yards balls over the top, Henderson could press high up the pitch, Sterling and Coutinho were afforded space as the opposition was more worried by SAS.

Having Baloshitty and Lambert is a downgrade of epic proportions, so much so that Roger's diamond formation now looks slightly unworkable, he needs to adapt his tactics to the reality of the players he has, if Sturridge can remain fit for a few games it might give him a rest bite.

A palace fan at work passed me this link, it's priceless....

(NB: NSFW as mucho swearing)

edit: can't get link to work, but google "facebook 754395991263965"

Last edited:
David Brent has now officially a lower win % than Moyesey at Utd

Bullet dodged is not the word - can't believe how many hailed him as the messiah back in May

Rodgers is a thundercunt, but win percentages mean fuck all.

89126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom