Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I don’t know them personally but from the internet they don’t seem bad.
Like villa the worst come out of them with a little bit of success.

If you get bored go on one of their sites and casually mention spurs are now the bigger team (shit point but you will then see what I mean).

They have the same delusions but without the grandeur. Just listen to the crowd when we play them, everything is injustice.

There is this lad who works for England NT and BBC, Liverpool fans wants him sacked.
Years ago, when he was 18-20, he said some bad thing about Liverpool as a city.. I mean, I read the same things here always. Guy was working hard to get where he is, and now victims have to be victims once again and their twitter is all over it wanting him te lost his job.

Let me not start about "how cool Robo was with pushing Walker"

Fucking pricks.

There is this lad who works for England NT and BBC, Liverpool fans wants him sacked.
Years ago, when he was 18-20, he said some bad thing about Liverpool as a city.. I mean, I read the same things here always. Guy was working hard to get where he is, and now victims have to be victims once again and their twitter is all over it wanting him te lost his job.

Fucking pricks.
Why is this young man not getting a promotion?
:harryhmm:

Fuck me, it's not like the BBC would lose much Licence Fee revenue from the scrounging cunts.

Fucking pricks.

If you really want to upset RS fans, just say nasty things about Copenhagen or Reykjavik.

A Liverpool mate on Facebook was dismayed at Gomez being booed by England fans and finished his short post with "Different breed."

No irony either.

Fergie did that with United one year..... Stood accused of weakening the FACup ever since.

What I will say is that it's pathetic that 1 trophy win should cause fixture congestion that simply 'cannot' be addressed... It just reeks of Carabou & EPL being stubborn twats.
There is just too much football, and the more the big advertising and TV rights cost the more they dictate the game...

A Liverpool mate on Facebook was dismayed at Gomez being booed by England fans and finished his short post with "Different breed."

No irony either.

It was only CL final I noticed that dippers boo the opposing team regardless of who has it. It seems to have spread into this season too.

Not sure if it is only when they play us or just how they conduct themselves. I can't stand to watch them with the volume on with people like Jim fucking Beglin crowing the whole game.

Nah, Liverpool without the success and a bit more racism.
We're more OK on the racism front nowadays. Helps that we've signed loads of great black players over the years. There are sadly a few idiots though.

Tbh I've grown used to the fact that Spurs are bigger than us. Times change. Leeds used to be massive, so did Sheffield Wednesday and they're both in the Championship.

WTF LIVERPOOL ISN'T EVEN A COUNTRY

FFFF2-E2-C-E2-EF-405-D-8825-BB5-CC01-B9-DB8.jpg

£1,850!!!
4-AEFF407-3-DE3-4-F3-D-914-A-FE7-BE6-D20357.gif

"The Dutch FA announced their captain has now left the squad due to “personal circumstances”.

Van Dijk follows Liverpool teammates Jordan Henderson and Joe Gomez in pulling out ahead of their national team’s final qualifying fixture, with the pair not available for England’s clash with Kosovo"

Add to that Salah and Robertson.

The RS would sell their soul to the devil, if it would bring them the Premiership.

I fear the worst ,given their form and current lead.

Back
Top Bottom