Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The ******** Champions
They won nothing.
A Sky, SkyBet, Bet 365, William Hill, etc., project money restart of shite boring training ground tedious friendlies with no supporters present.
Forever a * starred not real title during a global pandemic when thousands worldwide were and are still dying. A vacuous empty nothing that deserves no respect now, next year and forever.

They won nothing.
A Sky, SkyBet, Bet 365, William Hill, etc., project money restart of shite boring training ground tedious friendlies with no supporters present.
Forever a * starred not real title during a global pandemic when thousands worldwide were and are still dying. A vacuous empty nothing that deserves no respect now, next year and forever.
Don't forget the rewriting of the rules 3/4 of the way through to include turning the game from halves into quaters and 3 subs to 5.

Changing the rules once the league has started severely compromises its intriguity. This is just some weird admin formality so that the league can restart next year free from law suits.

Meh, congrats.

Obviously deserved. They've been incredible for 2 seasons now.

2 games lost in 22 months?

183 points from a possible 207 points over 2 seasons.

Not dropped points at home since 30th January 2019 - haven't even lost at home since the 23rd April 2017.

They have had incredible luck over that time period also though. From last minute goals gifted to them, decisions going there way, VAR helping them out with wrong decisions actually going there way, scraping wins due to defensive errors of other teams etc.

Fuck them.

FUCKING Liverpool cunts! , Hurts knowing they won they champions league final last seeason and this year the premier league! , I have to admit they been amazing some how ...... But they are dirty bin dipping cunts and hope they all have corona virus in the morning who have celebrated outside the stadium

Your sincerely Tottenham Fc........... Unlike our Social media person

I feel like with Mourhino we have the joke of the league? .......... I might be wrong or right but i feel like we are joking ourselves thinking we will win a trophy will Jose, and expect that we will just look like mugs by end of next season 2bh , It dont feel like a jose team or anything he would want apart from Kane in terms of goals scored , I feel like hiring him because it will be the NEXT STEP to winning a trophy was a wrong choice and we will regret! but please let us PROVE me wrong!!

Last edited:
I feel like with Mourhino we have the joke of the league? .......... I might be wrong or right but i feel like we are joking ourselves thinking we will win a trophey will Jose, and expect that we will just look like mugs by end of next season 2bh , It dont feel like a jose team or anything he would want apart from Kane in terms of goals scored , I feel like hiring him because it will be the NEXT STEP to winning a trophy was a wrong choice and we will regret! but please let us PROVE me wrong!!
He won't win the league or CL, but a domestic cup or the Europa League is certainly possible.

Every team that has won the league in the past 59 years have been cunts, with the possible exceptions of Forest and Derby.

Some less so than others - Villa, Everton, Leicester maybe.

Some much, much more so than others.

Liverpool are in the middle of the pack for me, as Airfixx says, I couldn't give a gnat's snatch either way. If it wasn't them it would be a team owned by real world slavers

Back
Top Bottom