Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lliverpool wonderkid Harvey Elliott rejected the chance to join Real Madrid last summer after the club tried to entice him to Spain, according to The Athletic.

Elliott, a lifelong Liverpool fan, played for Championship side Fulham at the time, and was invited on a full tour of the Bernabeu as talks were ongoing between him and the La Liga club.

But the 17-year-old turned down Sergio Ramos' offer to meet him.

Elliott reportedly replied: "No, it's OK, thanks, I don't like him after what he did to Mo Salah."

More nauseating bullshit from the dippers and that kid with the shit barnet.

Of course he turned Real Madrid down....

:roseunsure:

Liverpool players showing support for George Floyd, the same club asked their players to wear t shirts to show solidarity with a racist not that long ago.

Lliverpool wonderkid Harvey Elliott rejected the chance to join Real Madrid last summer after the club tried to entice him to Spain, according to The Athletic.

Elliott, a lifelong Liverpool fan, played for Championship side Fulham at the time, and was invited on a full tour of the Bernabeu as talks were ongoing between him and the La Liga club.

But the 17-year-old turned down Sergio Ramos' offer to meet him.

Elliott reportedly replied: "No, it's OK, thanks, I don't like him after what he did to Mo Salah."

More nauseating bullshit from the dippers and that kid with the shit barnet.

Of course he turned Real Madrid down....

:roseunsure:
I wouldn't be suprised if he did. Not the brains of Britain is he? Probably thinks he'll be at Liverpool all his career. Let's face it if he wasn't a footballer, cunt would be flipping burgers at McDonald's.

Liverpool players showing support for George Floyd, the same club asked their players to wear t shirts to show solidarity with a racist not that long ago.

False.

For starters, that racist you speak of ended racism by eating a banana with Coutinho for some reason.

Secondly, it happened a long time ago. I'm pretty sure that club as cherished by the media as Liverpool wouldn't trot out certain historical events (but not all) to suit an agenda.

Liverpool. It means more*

Imagine if there was some footballing god, providing us all with a football miracle after the restart, and Liverpool's season crumbles and they fail to win the league.

I don't think I would ever laugh as hard or as long (I know, I know....it won't happen...but we can all dream can't we???)

Imagine if there was some footballing god, providing us all with a football miracle after the restart, and Liverpool's season crumbles and they fail to win the league.

I don't think I would ever laugh as hard or as long (I know, I know....it won't happen...but we can all dream can't we???)

Pretty sure they broke an EPL record to bottle the title last season. Good luck finding an article on it though. If any dipper calls us bottlers I waste no time in bringing that one up.

Pretty sure they broke an EPL record to bottle the title last season. Good luck finding an article on it though. If any dipper calls us bottlers I waste no time in bringing that one up.

Yup, it's real hard not to SLIP that into the conversation.

:levywhoa:

dipper.jpg

The BBC text updates are honestly nauseating at the moment.

I don't think I've ever seen just verbal masterbation over a club in my life.

There's even one calling it a "perfect season", yeah, a "perfect" season where they're out of every domestic and European competition except the league.

Man Utd in 1998/99 or Bayern in 2012/13, THEY can be called "perfect" seasons, not this.

Back
Top Bottom