Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Confirming again why I want these cringe full egotists to get absolutely battered

(Analogous to a massive golden shower … totally appropriate)

Just went to their site to see if I could laugh at delays to travel fucking them up.

asking if they can jump over from RM end to Pool. Responses are loads saying they did it at previous finals.

A few not getting on ferry as their Covid jabs were >9 months. Claiming they didn't know the rules... You'll think they would have checked
Doubt they did that against us as we out numbered then in the ground in Madrid.
My have to dig out an old Madrid short for tomorrow night, god knows if it will still fit :kanehand:

:contelol: Mine was bought in Madrid by someone and I did used to have Lazio shirts when younger.
Couldn't have one from an another British team tho.

I have a Canvey Island FC shirt. :)

I was tempted to buy this years Ajax/Bob Marley tribute shirt.

I also tried to buy an FC Honka Espoo for the ECL qualifiers too.

I have a Canvey Island FC shirt. :)

I was tempted to buy this years Ajax/Bob Marley tribute shirt.

I also tried to buy an FC Honka Espoo for the ECL qualifiers too.
Yep that's on soccer000 now so my get that one as you couldn't even buy out in Amsterdam when I was there

Back
Top Bottom