Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see they've got 2 new players for the final ...but I always thought it was spelled 'Beckham'.

dvVOtyP.png

As slogans go, 'Do And Become' is right up there with the shittest.

Last edited:
I have (not including spurs ones)

3 x wales shirts
1 x Barcelona
1 x AC Milan
1 x Dortmund
1 x Roma
1 x Johnston FC (my old football club)
I have loads:
Bought a Bayern shirt for the Bayern-Chelsea UCL final — didn’t work out too well that day.

Several England shirts.

I definitely have a copy blue/white Brazil second strip shirt tucked away somewhere that I picked up from a market in Paraguay. Got an actual Boca shirt on the same trip.

Most of the others are relatively obscure as I tried to pick up shirts from places I’ve traveled. Maccabi Haifa, Gamba Osaka, Tenerife, a number of East European teams that I didn’t label and don’t even remember. I thought it was a good idea at the time. They just lie in a drawer. Only rule: none are red.

I have loads:
Bought a Bayern shirt for the Bayern-Chelsea UCL final — didn’t work out too well that day.

Several England shirts.

I definitely have a copy blue/white Brazil second strip shirt tucked away somewhere that I picked up from a market in Paraguay. Got an actual Boca shirt on the same trip.

Most of the others are relatively obscure as I tried to pick up shirts from places I’ve traveled. Maccabi Haifa, Gamba Osaka, Tenerife, a number of East European teams that I didn’t label and don’t even remember. I thought it was a good idea at the time. They just lie in a drawer. Only rule: none are red.
Nice!

2 of my 3 welsh shirts are red…but I feel that’s acceptable being my country colours…

😬

Also my old club played in red 😂😬

Nice!

2 of my 3 welsh shirts are red…but I feel that’s acceptable being my country colours…

😬

Also my old club played in red 😂😬
Yeah, I try to go for the white England shirts but I do have 1 red one. Can’t think of the last time I wore it.

It’s funny. It’s been so long since I’ve anything red in my wardrobe that I feel awkward and uncomfortable when I try anything red on. I think that I look awful in the color although Mrs G says it looks fine on. Just an aversion that I’ve built over the years.
I’ve gotta ask my die-hard Gooner mates if they have a blue problem?

One of the most beautiful kits ever. I had to buy it.

I tried to get one at the beginning of the season but was out of stock everywhere ...... Then I read that it got pulled cos of copyright.

Can anyone confirm if true?

Just ordered one from above..... Let's see how dodgy it is when it arrives.

Hearing open top parade being cancelled.

was the same fucking bus that broke down carrying fans to Paris and now some fucker has nicked the wheels.

same source reporting that the players are unavailable for the parade. They are all due down the local Police station as their houses were all burgled whilst they were in Paris.

and finally.,
YOU NEVER WON THE QUADRUPLE, ONLY A TREBLE THAT NOT QUITE AS GOOS AS THE MANCS TREBLE.

Back
Top Bottom