Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Screenshot-20230930-071552.png

Good lord these grief monkey's have no shame. Lucky we have the good people from the THST to police the chants. I can't believe this is even a thing.

Why didn't they add Heysel to that list I wonder?

:ange-hmm:
Who the fuck posted this crap. It's not funny how much I loath Liverpool..I really want ti beat them.

They are diversifying their wealth as much as possible, they are buying into a shit ton of industries (have done for a while now) as they know the end of the oil isn’t a million miles off.

One of the things they are also doing is trying to make the area more appealing to western tourists, I believe this investment into the footballing side is part of that - make Saudi a more appealing destination to visit.

It’s a solid strategy, there will be missteps along the way but their approach is very diverse so it is likely to work in the end. Whether the football truly takes off is another thing.
It's an unbelievably grim place. There are incredible tourism opportunities around the world, Saudi Arabia is damn near the bottom of the pile. If I want to experience of touch of the Muslim world on vacation I'll go to Istanbul and the Turkish Riviera thank you very much.

Whinging, whiney pr*cks the lot of them with that high pitched disgusting accent.
If one of our players had done what Jones did to Bissouma they would 100% said it was a red.

Spoilt, entitled fanbase.
Glad it was a winner in the last few seconds, they really thought they had held out.

Last edited:
Neither Liverpool FC or Juventus, ever mention Heysel, either.

As far as those clubs are concerned, it's like it never happened.
Oh Juve fans certainly remember, remember how they turned their backs on the Dippers pathetic attempt at an apology?

The sad thing is given the deaths is that Juve with their history of corruption and flagrant cheating is a hard club to have sympathy for.

Oh Juve fans certainly remember, remember how they turned their backs on the Dippers pathetic attempt at an apology?

The sad thing is given the deaths is that Juve with their history of corruption and flagrant cheating is a hard club to have sympathy for.

Not to forget this classy move from the dippers.

Back
Top Bottom