Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loving their tears, the amount of times they have robbed us blind down through the years.

This doesn't even make a dent on the injustice.

And its not just us either, Anfield was worth a soft penalty to them for decades.

Cram it up your rectums you screaming scouse cunts

Loving their tears, the amount of times they have robbed us blind down through the years.

This doesn't even make a dent on the injustice.

And its not just us either, Anfield was worth a soft penalty to them for decades.

Cram it up your rectums you screaming scouse cunts
They get touched just once by this stuff, and they cry into their bins forever.

I can't fucking stand them.

Absolute rats.

They get touched just once by this stuff, and they cry into their bins forever.

I can't fucking stand them.

Absolute rats.
It's been said before, but the amount of "lucky" decisions that have gone their way over the decades especially at Anfield is staggering, yet when one goes against them either domestically or in Europe they cry about it for months if not years afterwards.

Same goes with their fans saying they are "mistreated" abroad, thing is they often seem to be the common denominator in recent years when it comes to fan trouble for Premier League teams in European matches.

There's reasons why "Always the Victims, it's never your fault" is a chant, and it's not just a sick reference to Hillsborough as they always paint it as being.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent
Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Canadian Lol GIF
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Despicable Me Lol GIF
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
April Fools Lol GIF

Last edited:
If it's not them getting away with kicking Skipp in the head, Tanganga nearly getting his leg broken, dodgy penalties, phantom hand ball calls, time for the rub of the green for a change.

They play Brighton next. They were the same team that big mean Spurs beat last season that had the refs tripping over themselves to apologise to.

Lump on the victims getting a dubious pen.

That's if they manage to find the keys to the bus this match. Perhaps Klopp needs to start doing more for football.

Why is it that anytime Liverpool are on the short end of the incompetence of the referees, that it has to turn into a diplomatic incident?

You want the game replayed? Take that shit to The UN, maybe Steve Rotheram can address the general assembly.

Last edited:
The Liverpool forum is more entertaining than here tonight.
Amusements have included;

"they disallowed the goal because we boo the national anthem"

"the referees were in the middle east recently. they weren't fresh and also proves corruption"

"they should be measuring the speed of the Jones challenge to determine if it's dangerous"

"Tottenham are terrible and don't deserve to be top 7. They have no good players."

"pathetic they celebrate winning"

"we can get at least 1 of the red cards overturned"

"the game NEEDS to be replayed"

"the foul on Gakpo should've been red"

"we didn't get a CLEAR penalty"

"you shouldn't be allowed to referee if you're overweight"

The list could go on. Cracking stuff.

saga alan GIF

In seriousness though, I'm back in work on Tuesday, however I'll be armed, every time any of the Dippers whinge about any of the decisions I'll just list the MANY that have gone against us at Anfield over the years.

In fact, anyone here care to make a comprehensive list in case I've missed any?

The media (ex players) still talk about Salah winning the golden boot, completely ignoring Son, despite the fact Sonny didn't have one penalty and their boy scored about 8. Always the narrative is painted about them deserving to win rarely giving oxygen to officiating favouring them.

The media (ex players) still talk about Salah winning the golden boot, completely ignoring Son, despite the fact Sonny didn't have one penalty and their boy scored about 8. Always the narrative is painted about them deserving to win rarely giving oxygen to officiating favouring them.
Honestly the crap we get from the media reminds me when Floyd Mayweather went off on Larry Merchant about how Merchant was always taking shots at him, and Merchant looked into the camera like he was suddenly a victim, I get the feeling that's what would happen if say Ange went off on the pundits.

Back
Top Bottom