Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scene outside Anfield tonight…

All Souls Day Candle GIF by MOODMAN
Scenes inside my house after we won

candle3.jpg

:royaltongue::richtongue::sonlol:

Liverpool literally fucked over the rest of the country and almost caused the death of English football with the events in Heysel in 1985 and yes their fan base is not completely culpable for Hillsborough but the fact that they were involved in a second fan crush is no coincidence it came from a Police Commanders catastrophic and criminal mistake and them trying to ease a crush outside the stadium but the Liverpool fans are not completely faultless like they want us all to believe.

On top of this they literally stopped us from qualifying for the champions league because they cried so much that the champions should be able to qualify no matter what after finishing below Everton in the league table, which meant Chelsea who finished 6th qualified instead of us.

I hate Liverpool as a team about the only thing they have got correct is banning the Sun from their press room.

Honestly, so what.. No matter what they hear or don't hear, how will it change anything.. These lot are a lost cause.
Would you say that if it was reverse and Spurs made that statement?
I don’t think is’t bad idea looking for audio. Refs in PL are so bad sometimes things have to change or at least start somewhere.

I do hate Liverpool, but I don’t have a problem with what are they doing right now. I would be fuming it happened to us and club just moved on without any statements.

I don’t think is’t bad idea looking for audio. Refs in PL are so bad sometimes things have to change or at least start somewhere.

I do hate Liverpool, but I don’t have a problem with what are they doing right now. I would be fuming it happened to us and club just moved on without any statements.
If we were behaving like this I'd be mortified tbh

I just don't see the point.

What is going to change. Don't forget they have multiple appeals already in, for the red card, for a full investigation and god knows what else.. This just makes them look pathetic. Why not do it behind the scenes if they are really that bothered ?

This is all to keep the narrative going and to hopefully get future decisions for the foreseeable.. They are loving it and feeding the press frenzy.. It is what they do.. They are experts.

I just don't see the point.

What is going to change. Don't forget they have multiple appeals already in, for the red card, for a full investigation and god knows what else.. This just makes them look pathetic. Why not do it behind the scenes if they are really that bothered ?

This is all to keep the narrative going and to hopefully get future decisions for the foreseeable.. They are loving it and feeding the press frenzy.. It is what they do.. They are experts.
I get all of that. I’m just saying at some point refs have to be more accountable than saying sorry snd we’re okay. We have been fucked by them many times and keeping it quiet won’t change a thing.

I get all of that. I’m just saying at some point refs have to be more accountable than saying sorry snd we’re okay. We have been fucked by them many times and keeping it quiet won’t change a thing.

Yep, kind of agree. So, where is the line ? At what point do we have to hear from them ?

Every Red Card, Yellow ? Every VAR decision ? Maybe every foul ( I know, but you see my point).. They are their own private Club and will not entertain allowing any of us in, no matter how much sense it makes.

With football, no matter what they say, you will always have agrees and disagrees from each team.

When jota(i think) did that challenge on Skipp that should have seen red last season,didn't clippity say that we should worry about our next game and not the last ? In other words,stop moaning and move on.
I wish someone would say thatback to them word for word.

Typically you don't, very few are punished for a frivolous appeal. Clubs don't tend to do it as unless it's clear cut it's a waste of time as they know 99.9% won't be overturned

Dippers blatantly think the offside storm will give them enough traction to get the bans wiped out.

Disgusting if it happens.

Jones: Unlucky or not; it's a flat-out red.
Jota: It's 2 yellows which can't ordinarily be reviewed in such a manner.

Back
Top Bottom