Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been watching the Liverpool game. They've just scored, but it should have been ruled out by VAR...

...just for a laugh.

Aw, go on then...

I just think there's more things to rip the piss out of Klopp for (his INSANELY white teeth and chest thumping tendancies, not to mention his clinically insane personality disorder) than just his Nationality....

Blokes a cunt, pure and simple.
German, English, Portuguese or Italian... he's a cunt plain and simple.

Pointing out his German roots is just too lazy and easy!

There's WAY more to his genuinely concerning Narcissistic, passive aggressive personality than simply where he was born!
With all due respect, not sure that a psychological profile of the guy is really necessary or warranted.
We all know that his cultural background is very important, as in exuding an air of superiority and the belief that he and his opinions matter the most and fuck the others.

I very rarely call anyone this but what an odious see-you-next -Tuesday!
Down With Love Omg GIF

Back
Top Bottom