Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dipper plastics: "the media want us to fail"

The media:

EyFpAPRd.jpg
Fuck, that can’t be real…can it?

Honestly the shite you hear from Dippers.

I'm obviously no Chav or Manc fan, but one in my office was just having an argument about Hazard, calling him "the most overrated player in PL history and not in the same league as Salah" and that "C. Ronaldo wasn't good in the PL".

Honestly the shite you hear from Dippers.

I'm obviously no Chav or Manc fan, but one in my office was just having an argument about Hazard, calling him "the most overrated player in PL history and not in the same league as Salah" and that "C. Ronaldo wasn't good in the PL".
Those takes aren't that wild tbf...

The perception of Hazard will be harmed by his pathetic performances once he left, and whilst at Chelsea, looking purely at stats, he got 110 goals in 352 games. Good, very good even, but not great when you're comparing to the uber elites of Messi/Ronaldo, and Salah for the record has 192 in 315.

With Ronaldo, I'd guess that the dipper really just means that Ronaldo, whilst good in the PL, didn't hit his peak until after he left, in Spain and Italy, and then he came back when past his best and couldn't replicate his peak here.

It's massive hyperbole to say those exact words about either though, and I'm giving a huge benefit of the doubt to the dipper here, I have no idea why.

But on the scale of ridiculous things you hear from the Red Scouse, this isn't anywhere near the top.

Back
Top Bottom