Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was there contact as he rounded the keeper?

Yes

Is that always given as a pen?

Yes

Does he make the most of it?

Yes

It’s a penalty by the way the game is always refereed. I don’t like it but that sort of contact always gets a penalty. They’re consistent on that.

Always trust the French to be confidently wrong :ange-lol:

I hate Liverpool but viewed in the context of how bodies move, if you take my left foot then I might be able to plant my right and fall the next time my left touches the ground. He makes the most of it but the keeper denies a clear goal scoring opportunity. You can’t go smacking peoples feet in the area.

Jota makes the most of it. When Kane did it we rightly said he was smart.
Kane got called out publicly by a national broadcaster jota wont.

Basically its all liverpool ex players in their pundits job defending diving and cheating and showing massive bias. Time to end that shit

I do notice that Pool pundits are by far the most bias. I mean we have Jamie O Hara who is passionate Spurs but the average Spurs pundit is Hoddle or Jenas like. The average pool pundit is more like a fan on the terrace and both Sky and BT are full of it.

I do notice that Pool pundits are by far the most bias. I mean we have Jamie O Hara who is passionate Spurs but the average Spurs pundit is Hoddle or Jenas like. The average pool pundit is more like a fan on the terrace and both Sky and BT are full of it.

Carragher
Redknapp
McManaman
Souness
Beglin
Gerrard (when he's inbetween jobs)
Murphy
Lawrenson
Saunders
Owen
Fowler
P.Neal
Barnes
Nichol
Collymore
Hansen (finally retired)
Hamman
Venison
Whelan
Houghton
D.James
etc. etc.

....Cunts are everywhere!

Carragher
Redknapp
McManaman
Souness
Beglin
Gerrard (when he's inbetween jobs)
Murphy
Lawrenson
Saunders
Owen
Fowler
P.Neal
Barnes
Nichol
Collymore
Hansen (finally retired)
Hamman
Venison
Whelan
Houghton
D.James
etc. etc.

....Cunts are everywhere!
And fucking Daniel Sturidge starting to pop up with his, erm, insights

We said after the match against us that the Dippers would get every decision thereafter, are any of us surprised?

I wonder when it will end for them. Will it ever? Probably if/when VAR is scrapped. It is quite the co-incidence that their rise back to the top matches VAR's integration.

I bet they all still think they are hard done by. I detest them more than goons these days. Entitled plastics the lot of them.

I hope they are being pipped to the title end of season by a single point by Citeh (or best, us). And see them cry foul of how corrupted we are to win from the last minute own goal we shouldn't have won. Hypocritical pricks of club, manager and fan base.

I hope they are being pipped to the title end of season by a single point by Citeh (or best, us). And see them cry foul of how corrupted we are to win from the last minute own goal we shouldn't have won. Hypocritical pricks of club, manager and fan base.
As much as that's what it would be, they are currently ahead of everyone. If they proceed to lose it from here it's because of their results SINCE our game (and now), not because of that one match.

That's how maths works. 🤣

Someone is going to need to help me understand this.

Earlier in the season, expert Dipper fans knew than minimal contact wasn't enough to see Udogie go down from Jota.

Yet Jota can't be expected to stay on his feet six yards after the same amount of contact from a goal keeper.

Which one is it?

Back
Top Bottom