Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon there's more to it, there sporting director is leaving too.

Are they skint? and with Salah, VVD. They need to replace and have already spent a lot over the years

Klopp is a manager that actually gets Liverpool and puts the club on his back so they're gonna find it difficult to replace that and also he's an FSG cuck as well who always protects his owners so the replacement will have to be of the same ilk, I don't see anyone standing out.

Up there with the best and singlehandedly responsible for dragging the scousers back to a force to be reckoned with and at the same time doing it by playing a particularly attractive/exciting style.....off you plop Klopp and good riddance I say. 🤣

Cue an increase in the making of banners, t shirts and flood alerts on Merseyside for the coming days, months, years, decades/centuries ad infinitum.

Two things that might help......1. Similar to post Fergy why not appoint Moyes. 2. Change chorus of their anthem to "Jog on" as a farewell gesture.

P.S. heard Souness on T'Sport saying "I'm not overstating but he looks like he's been beat up...metaphorically "......I beg to differ Graeme, Klopp's face always looks like it's been punched to fuck so how could you tell?

If Liverpool are clever.

1 hire Alonso.
2 sell all those players who are now getting older like Salah and thus are coming to an end at peak to Saudi for a total of £200m or whatever they can get.
3 scout for players that fit Alonso’s system whether it be elite players like Osinhem or less known gems.
4 accept Alonso is not Klopp, it’s a rebuild, a new project, don’t live in the past like United did with Fergie.

Hopefully they don’t do anything of this.

All we need now is Salah to Saudi to be announced

Want It Fran Healy GIF by Travis
Salah probably told him he's headed to Saudi for the money, and Jurgen said I'm out.

Bobby Robson, Alex Ferguson and Roy Hodgson say hello.

56 is relatively young for a manager.

Fair although Klopp seems like the type of guy 100% or nothing. If he felt he couldn’t do it at 100% then he has to go. I get the feeling Roy Hodgson would do a job even if it was just part time.

Was struggling not to laugh at my Dipper taxi driver on the way to work.

Honestly though, they'll likely end up with Alonso so we won't be laughing long I think.

Also it would be beyond hilarious if they end up with Gerrard.

Back
Top Bottom