Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but when he left Dortmund they were near the foot of the table. It was kind of a case of leave before you’re pushed from what I recall.

This is really different. The Dippers are flying this season and could very easily end the season with 4 trophies. It’s really such strange timing.

One would have to assume that either
A) he’s been offered a job he can’t refuse (Munich perhaps or German NT) and wants a change.
Or B) there’s something going on in his personal life that means he has to step down.
I just don’t buy this “I’ve run out of energy”

Either way, I could never stand the man and always though he was arrogant, condescending and just a proper bully boy prick under all the fake smiling and gurning, however, you cannot deny his undoubted quality as a football coach, and for that reason this news can only be seen as hugely positive for Spurs.
Naglesmann just took the Germany job.

My money's on that young Woy.

8rFtXjS.png

10 years in one place is a lifetime in coaching these days. He’s probably just fucking bored and doesn’t want to go through a rebuild next year when his aging core players are likely to be sold.

Works though. Klopp made a song and dance about one decision at the start of the season against us now all refs are shit scared to give anything against them.

So refs are scared and now he will have the players and fans pumped till end of season.

Puts to shame Arteta’s child like attempts when he tries the same sort of thing but can’t do it.

Everything Klopp does whether it be tactics, media, announcements, Substitutions is all to gain a marginal improvement to overall win. It’s very Fergie like, clever and ruthless.

That’s why I’m not 100% believing he will actually go. I’m far too cynical.

Back
Top Bottom