Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Talksport, Monkey Keown appeared to be writing while the Klopp announcement was being broadcast.

6uchRP2.png

My mate works at Talksport and he's just managed to photocopy the Missing Link's notepad. Apparently it wasn't writing at all...

T30Y2gf.png

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Can't see them being part of a title challenge for a couple of seasons now, gonna definitely be a transitional period, if they do fancy Alonso going to be a very different prospect to a Klopp Gegenpress, be interesting to see who he does and doesn't fancy keeping.

My eldest boy is a Liverpool fan (thanks to my ex-wife). He text his boss asking to clarify the compassionate leave policy.

Yes it was a joke, but their fans are gutted and understandably so.

Not sure about that, he told the club and the players since November, more likely the players have been putting the work in for him and will continue to do so till the end of the season

The board were told previously.... But the players were only told this week,

News was obviously broken now cos someone in the media caught wind of it.

Back
Top Bottom