Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Porro was pretty stand-out at Sporting. I know they played a 5 back but I think most good, progressive coaches can get the best out of technically very good full-backs these days.

The people running Liverpool aren’t fools. They’ll be looking for an easy transition and a coach who plays a similar style, they won’t go and hire Simeone.

If I was a Liverpool fan I’d be more worried about a couple of their world-class players who are their fulcrums but are ageing. You’re reaching the cash-out or hope they don’t decline early stage which is a guessing game.

They aren't idiots but they don't have Edwards and Klopp who between them made decisions look much better in the same way Ange has for us.

They will go for a coach that plays in a similar way no doubt but there aren't loads of those.

The era has ended though. Virgil and Salah will surely get cashed in this summer and then it's about the rebuild.

We were all pissed at Harry at that time. But VVD is floating the idea of jumping ship a few days after they are losing their best manager in decades, that's not cool, especially as captain

Edit: to say I don't really care much, I'm quite enjoying it. Just not professional behaviour you'd expect from a captain at this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom