Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They hate it when people bring up they murdered 39 Juventus fans and injured another 600. And got English clubs who don’t murder people banned from Europe for years. Never bring that up to them. :eriksenlol:
Yeah. Poor fuckers like Wimbledon and Coventry lost their one shot at Europe because of them, not to mention Everton who could have won the European Cup. Bastards

I've got that sinking feeling I might have slept with her after a very, very heavy night............
DiIwsARX4AAO7u-.jpg
Full lesbian

Yeah. Poor fuckers like Wimbledon and Coventry lost their one shot at Europe because of them, not to mention Everton who could have won the European Cup. Bastards

And the worst thing is that a lot of scousers I have seen don’t even really care. I’ve even seen some who blame JUVENTUS fans for what happened.

Just me, or does Lovren look like a shit soap villain?

He does come across like a cunt, to be honest. Poch usually has good things to say about players once under his tutelage, but I don't remember him ever praising Lovren...

Remember the heady days of Lovren following in Papa Pochettino’s foot steps and we were signing him from Southampton. So glad we didn’t he’s such a calamitous bellend.

Remember the heady days of Lovren following in Papa Pochettino’s foot steps and we were signing him from Southampton. So glad we didn’t he’s such a calamitous bellend.
Very much a 'Poch's coaching getting 120% out of the player' deal.

He needs to learn when to shut his fucking mouth. Davinson is already twice the player he'll ever be and keeps himself humble.

He had a good tournament with Croatia (though I don't really know who else they'd be playing in his stead) but got away with an awful lot of fouling to make up for his inadequacies. Can't believe how lenient the referee was on him in the England match.

I’m not falling for that again after the Dybala one. Wasn’t born yesterday!

Plus Klopp said just the other day he has full faith in their existing keeper.

These internet jokers!!!

Back
Top Bottom