Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't care what anyone says, I'll be hoping for two Liverpool wins over the next 4 days. If we win both, then they don't go any further behind then they already are but we would have made 3 points up on Woolwich and gone 5 further ahead of Man Utd.

Draw with both would do too of course.

Holy shitballs this is about as bad as it gets. And endorsed by the club itself too!
I'm going to spoiler it because it's just so awful it may trigger a violent vomiting reaction

Holy shitballs this is about as bad as it gets. And endorsed by the club itself too!
I'm going to spoiler it because it's just so awful it may trigger a violent vomiting reaction

i69a0XM.gif

An adult Facebook friend just posted this:

Klopp's body language and reactions are amazing!! What a guy!!

I just don't understand their excitement. He's surely more respectable than Rodgers, but typing a Facebook status like that...

:llorishuh:

He's such a Turd, doesn't he realise that no one listened to a word he said when he was in football, let alone now he's out of the spot light.
i read the interview.

Apparently, Alli wanted to go there, MK Dongs wanted him to go there and Liverpool wanted him. but he ended up with Spurs, and by his own words, it was between us and the bar codes.
walks like a duck etc

Back
Top Bottom