Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck can you be smug about being confined to a wheelchair

8926230-6626941-image-m-2_1548321635905.jpg

8926228-6626941-image-m-4_1548321650164.jpg

No Monaco thread, that went well then....

Can’t even blame the lingo or culture. Expect he’ll go back to Sky for his cushty soundbite gig.

And they will be his best mates again even though he will have fucked a teams season because of his piss poor coaching :thumbdown:

mentioned elsewhere, Deloittes Money list came out today.

This time last year our T/O was £110 m less than goons.

Today's figures, £11m behind.

They have seriously had some crap financials. They are very much missing Champions League revenue now.

If there are another couple of seasons with us in CL and them not, and with our new stadium with it's increased revenues, they will need Kronky to start putting money in rather than taking it out (and I wouldn;t bet on that either)

New deals with adidas and emirates will kick in next season

Same as Neville. Bang, BANG average football manager but will be back in the Sky punditry box to critize managers who are 10 times the manager he is.

Wish he took over when Wenger left. He would relegate Woolwich.
Common factor between the two of them - needed to cut their teeth with some lower league football rather than being dumped into fairly high profile jobs. Ego blinded them to sense IMO.

I've got respect for Lampard on that note, as he's clearly thriving in the Derby post (which was a sensible choice).

Don't go on Twitter full stop is my advice.

I'd rather see a draw tonight with some injuries for both teams.

Was saying to a gooner colleague in work, I haven't seen a proper full-on brawl in a match in ages. I want the benches cleared tonight, plenty of injuries and at least one death.
And if a commentator were to say "You don't want to see that in football." Aye, you do. Entertaining as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom