Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure there have been better dis tracks out there but presently I cannot think of any. I have no idea who thought this would be a good idea. He could have had a lovely retirement doing stadium tours or the lucrative motivational speaker circuit.

Can't blame this one on youth sadly.

They spend 100m net every season? Are you sure?

The point I was making is that continuously throughout the window a lot of people mocked the apparent lack of transfer funds (you included) and the fact that their board seem to not give a toss. In reality it seems like their board do actually care and are willing to back the manager.....And our board leaves our manager with his hands tied behind his back again.

Why not support them then ... it seems they tick all your boxes ... enjoy Thursday nights ...

Fact is Woolwich have borrowed one decent player and signed three players who wouldn't get a kick in our first team ... meanwhile their best 80m midfield player has left on a free ... and you admire that boardroom strategy? Are you some sort of football sadist, you love all the negative shit about Spurs, now it seems you admire it even with other teams?

FFS lighten up a bit ... try making some funny comments or at least ones not so downright depressing ....

Hahaha, they've done it, they've only gone and done it!!! Eight years at the club on £45k per week and played just 41 games.

43ABB7F500000578-0-image-a-8_1503996529775.jpg

English core and all that!! Fuck Off!
On a personal note my I thank you "Jenko" for sitting firm on your ridiculous contract and clogging up this football club for years. Cunt.

Last edited:
Hahaha, they've done it, they've only gone and done it!!! Eight years at the club on £45k per week and played just 41 games.

43ABB7F500000578-0-image-a-8_1503996529775.jpg

English core and all that!! Fuck Off!

I am persoanal note my I thank you "Jenko" for sitting firm on your ridicoulous contract and clogging up this football club for years. Cunt.

Haha!! Brilliant!!

2 free transfers;
one "undisclosed" (so Jenko for a packet of pork scratchings)
6.75m for Gibbs
good money at the time for Ox, but looks a bargain now and the type of player they shouldnt have let go

So badly run for years, pretty much ever since Dein got the boot for trying to take them to the next level with owners who wanted to invest

Haha!! Brilliant!!

2 free transfers;
one "undisclosed" (so Jenko for a packet of pork scratchings)
6.75m for Gibbs
good money at the time for Ox, but looks a bargain now and the type of player they shouldnt have let go

So badly run for years, pretty much ever since Dein got the boot for trying to take them to the next level with owners who wanted to invest
At least they got a massive fee for Ramsey

I really hope they do this. He's absolute shite. Him & Mustafi would be a joy to behold.
Chavs hoping that they can keep the pretence that they are upset and he's not for sale. The one thing I will openly concede is they are fucking brilliant at getting money for their players. He's 32 and Woolwich would probably pay them £15-£20m for him, they paid £15m(?) for Cech a once-great 'keeper who had been shit for a good couple of seasons. Oh well, when they discard him after a couple of seasons he will go back to the Chavs as a Club ambassador, laughing at them as he closes the door.

Back
Top Bottom