Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troopz was interviewed on BBC Radio 5 a bit earlier. On his best behaviour and didn't blud once. Reckons they'll just about get 4th this season and finish below Spurs, but will be bangin' the season after.

innit

What is it with some of these clowns in the media saying how much they've spent - they've basically spent sod all this window when you analyse it.

Saliba - nothing as loaned him back
Pepe - say 14m with the 5-year spread
Tierney - 25m
Martinelli - 6m
Luiz - 8m

Recouped around 50m if this mad Iwobi deal goes through.

So basically spent fuck all.

A Spurs player going to the chavs is considered disgusting and rightly so.

But the chavs and the scum will trade players between each other quite happily.

Couple of cunts.

If they don't get top four this season, they're fucked and Emery should probably walk.

They're millions of miles off of City and still way behind us and Liverpool but they have a better squad than Chelsea and I can't see anything but another year of struggle for Man Utd.

Plus, if they fail to get top four they then go into next season with Ceballos going back to Real Madrid, Monreal leaving on a free and then Aubamayang, Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Sokratis and Luiz all going into their final year of their contracts...

Ouch.

Luiz is a very odd signing. Everyone knows they needed a quality centreback and they sign one who has frequent brainfarts and scores a free kick here and there. Bizarre. Koscienly was a good, commanding centreback... I dont see Luiz as an improvement, unless im missing something

Luiz is a very odd signing. Everyone knows they needed a quality centreback and they sign one who has frequent brainfarts and scores a free kick here and there. Bizarre. Koscienly was a good, commanding centreback... I dont see Luiz as an improvement, unless im missing something
Chelsea are brilliant of knowing when to offload their players:
Matic to Utd
Cech to scum
and I'd suspect they've timed Luiz to utter perfection too.

Hope you are right. I would have preferred him to stay with the bluescum and cause trouble in their camp.
But If he had to be sold, then I wish they farmed him out to the Spammers rather than strengthen Woolwich.

giphy.gif

If there was any more reason to hate him, he's just provided it...
Perfect fit for the fuckers....

I can't believe some Gooners are claiming their "TRANSFER WINDOW trophy" based on the Cunts HAIR!

Hope you are right. I would have preferred him to stay with the bluescum and cause trouble in their camp.
But If he had to be sold, then I wish they farmed him out to the Spammers rather than strengthen Woolwich.

Define "strengthen".....

He's dreadful.

Back
Top Bottom