Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fucking hell...I thought of making him drink his coffee from a spurs mug...

but you lot so far suggested solicitating murder, battery and assault, other violent crimes.

you all should be...proud of yourselves, I was soft.

Just caught up with someone after 11 years and when he told me he is still supporting the Spammers I just walked away laughing and could not resume our conversation!

Just caught up with someone after 11 years and when he told me he is still supporting the Spammers I just walked away laughing and could not resume our conversation!

that's nice.. but.. what has that gotta do with...
Come here to laugh at Gooners

Remember when people were disappointed we didn't sign this guy?

Screenshot-20200123-141507-Chrome.jpg

Dani Ceballos is good player. I wanted him at Spurs. He was so good at Betis, similar to Lo Celso. Madrid ruined him by not playing him. Woolwich is a joke of a club and if you don't perform ther it doesn't mean you are overrated wanker.

You realise that was a post from when he was coming off the back of a decent season with Betis in 16/17 right?

A summer where any fan of any other club also had the right to say they'd be all over Wanyama..

We should be all over Willian Jose too - but like Ceballos, I won't be disappointed if we don't get him.

Keep saying it but feel that Woolwich are very happy to make this happen. Big bucks in their back bin on a player that is nowhere near the player he once was, that decline will only quicken from here on out and they get their 2nd highest wage of the payroll.

Would much rather they were stupid and signing him up to a new deal on even bigger wages keeping him whilst his performance drops off with every passing week.

Back
Top Bottom