Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said last season, when everyone was saying how Liverpool won't be as lucky this year because of VAR will cancel out their dives and all the favourable ref decisions they got last year etc, that it won't matter because its still the officials interpretation of what they see or choose to see.

Its consistencies and bad officiating that are killing the sport though, not VAR. - VAR clearly shows what we all saw, a kick and a red card... That's a red. Its the referee and those officiating that decided it wasn't.

Certain clubs win at any cost, and football is not as clean as it appears is one explanation for VARs inconsistency, the other is refs have unconscious bias in some decisions, probably a natural part of human interaction.

Sunday 2nd February
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Burnley14:00Arsenal
Sunday 16th February
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Arsenal16:30Newcastle United
Thursday 20th February
EUROPA LEAGUE

ROUND OF 32
  • Olympiakos20:00Arsenal
Sunday 23rd February
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Arsenal16:30Everton
Thursday 27th February
EUROPA LEAGUE

ROUND OF 32
  • Arsenal20:00Olympiakos

"Arteta has worked miracles".. The football is still pretty shit, but there seems to be a bit more fight in the team, probably temporary.

I think they need at least 5 new players if they want to have any chance of finishing in the top four next season.

"Arteta has worked miracles".. The football is still pretty shit, but there seems to be a bit more fight in the team, probably temporary.

I think they need at least 5 new players if they want to have any chance of finishing in the top four next season.
A bit of fight too. 10 men vs Chelski and the sports psychologists will have that "special" glove on for the warm down.

Yeh they probably need 4 new starters . 2 new CB's (Saliba being one of them), a creative Am to replace Ozil and a CM to replace Xhaka.

I hope Aubameyang goes to Barca this summer, then their chances of top four will be slim

Did I miss something last night?
The way they are going on this morning you’d think the won they Champions League.

For those going on and on about how this was the turning point in the season or the Arteta effect, just remember you drew away to Chelsea, the same Chelsea who lost at home to West Ham..
If this is the result of the season then no wonder you languish in 10th behind Southampton who lost 9-0 to Leicester.

Woolwich have become the new West Ham. :mourpointlaugh:

Just seen the so called wonder goal they scored :mourfacepalm:
Not really comparable to Sonny's against Burnley as he had a straight run at goal because the Chelsea player slipped over and was the last man.

Last edited:
Just seen the so called wonder they scored :mourfacepalm:
Not really comparable to Sonny's against Burnley as he had a straight run at goal because the Chelsea player slipped over and was the last man.

Within minutes they were saying it was better than Sonny's.

He didn't even beat anyone, he just ran unchallenged.. Thick as pig shit the lot of them.

Just found out my intern is a fucking gooner! now how can I tormernt him without breaking labour\criminal law?
Mess with his mind.
Do things and make requests of him, then deny them(moving his tea mug around the office is a good one to start with).
Have paid witnesses to support you version of events.
Give it 6 months and he should be at the stage where he will want to kill his (presumably ) gooner family.

Your welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom