Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

190487635_4261726397173464_2844860950424940805_n.jpg

Woolwich are the new West Ham. They would actually considered their season a success yesterday if they had finished above us. Let’s not fall into that idea. Our season was a disaster despite finishing above them

Woolwich are the new West Ham. They would actually considered their season a success yesterday if they had finished above us. Let’s not fall into that idea. Our season was a disaster despite finishing above them
Yeah, but taking delight in their misery is part of being Spurs. I remember a time when all we had was the odd defeat to cheer us up a bit...now we have entire seasons to laugh at...

I didn't realise they won their last 5 or 6 games in a row to finish only a point behind us. Considering it's been a shocking season for them they are fortunate that a lot of their younger players have had a year of valuable experience together whilst we are wanting to rip our side up and start again which is going to cause some upheaval. Next season they will have only the PL to concentrate on as well.

I didn't realise they won their last 5 or 6 games in a row to finish only a point behind us. Considering it's been a shocking season for them they are fortunate that a lot of their younger players have had a year of valuable experience together whilst we are wanting to rip our side up and start again which is going to cause some upheaval. Next season they will have only the PL to concentrate on as well.
Surely a big team would be in for Saka? You'd think that any decent arse player would be easy targets this summer, but haven't heard of anyone sniffing around their players yet

We think we have it bad, and we do, but these cunts look fucking awful every time I see them play. At least we can turn it on sometimes

They have fallen from being one of the best teams in Europe to not even making Europe, and they’re skint

This won’t get better for them for a long time

Back
Top Bottom