Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean Woolwich are just a classic mid table side now. They'll lose some, win a few then lose again. Such a fall from where they were.

Also, after seeing Ben White's performance last night it wouldn't surprise me if Daniel Levy whacked another £100m on Kane's price tag 😆

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Kind of agree but they have spent loads the past 3 years just on dross and cowards. Arteta in

They're been burning dosh since before Wenger left.....

He was spending 30-40m on junk all over the shop before he left.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-Woolwich/alletransfers/verein/11

....Absolute horrorshow!

Woolwich are a great example of “you must spend money these days, that’s part of the nature of modern football, but you also have to spend it on quality”

Too many poor quality players on luxury contracts that both the player and their agent know they wouldn’t get anywhere else, no chance.
And those contracts will be milked right to the very end, retirement made and off they go to play a bit of football somewhere else…

Reminds me of another club but I just can’t put my finger on it….

Back
Top Bottom