Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said it last year but anytime a club or fanbase say "trust the process" that means the "process" is not working. If you have to tell other fans to trust what is happening, then obviously it's not working. They should be able to see improvement, see simple marking mistakes being fixed, see passing out of the back improving, actually know what type of attack they perform. But not with fake Arteta running things. Same mistakes over and over.

One of my best friends is a gooner sadly, I was telling him how I actually like some of the things Woolwich were doing with the squad. Trying to use younger guys like Saka, ESR, Martinelli, Lokonga, Partey, Gabriel, buying Saliba. But then they spent way too much on White, offer to extend Xhaka and gave big contracts to Auba and Laca.

Either go young or don't go young, you can't do a half ass job doing both like they are now. On top of all that, Arteta has no tactics, he continues to let goals in by using shit zonal marking (see 2nd goal yesterday) and they keep trying to pass out of the back even though they give it away 30% of the time in a dangerous position.

I hope he extends his contract. :)

I am ceryainly not goung to make any predictions but this lot have nothing at present.

No characters and no personality.

You might say similar about us but honestly I look at them and do not see top 8.

Check the comments of utter despair, presumably from Woolwich idiots on the Mail website.

-----------------------------

Woolwich midfielder Granit Xhaka 'signs a new contract until 2025' after divisive midfielder's proposed move to Jose Mourinho's Roma failed to materialise​

Comments:
I give up.
Just when you think it cannot get any worse
Just happy it was not Arteta and Edu who signed an extension.
What's the reason behind renewing the contact of a player you wanted to get rid off? I really don't get it
Im done.
Kill me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-signs-new-contract-2025-Roma-broke-down.html

Check the comments of utter despair, presumably from Woolwich idiots on the Mail website.

-----------------------------

Woolwich midfielder Granit Xhaka 'signs a new contract until 2025' after divisive midfielder's proposed move to Jose Mourinho's Roma failed to materialise​

Comments:
I give up.
Just when you think it cannot get any worse
Just happy it was not Arteta and Edu who signed an extension.
What's the reason behind renewing the contact of a player you wanted to get rid off? I really don't get it
Im done.
Kill me.

Woolwich midfielder Granit Xhaka 'signs new contract until 2025'

What's even funnier are all the comments where they think they'll get Conte :dembelelol:

Lol too late you morons

You mean giving a huge contract to a pace merchant the wrong side of 30 was a bit of a tactical boo boo?

giphy.gif

They keep lavishly extending the deals of the sources of the awful losing culture they’ve built, it’s unbelievable

Gooner super-earners of recent history.....

Sanchez (Put their eggs in the Ozil basket; fucked off on a free)
Ozil (Did fuck all after his pay-bump; fucked off on a free)
PEA (slippers on before retirement; will fuck off on a free)
Willian (slippers on before retirement; will fuck off on a free)
Luiz (Football's very own Crusty The Clown; fucked off on a free)
Lacazette (Firing blanks for years; will fuck off on a free)
Partey (Their new saviour; always injured......)

200.gif

Last edited:
Gooner super-earners of recent history.....

Sanchez (Put their eggs in the Ozil basket; fucked off on a free)
Ozil (Did fuck all after his pay-bump; fucked off on a free)
PEA (slippers on before retirement; will fuck off on a free)
Willian (slippers on before retirement; will fuck off on a free)
Luiz (Football's very own Crusty The Clown; fucked off on a free)

200.gif
AWuatLN.gif

Back
Top Bottom