Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We all want a new RB, and we shouldn't really be comparing ourselves to a team that'll be lucky to finish in the top 14 :llorishowudoin: But Aurier and even Doherty look like bloody Cafu in his prime, compared to playing Chambers at RB.

I honestly can’t see a way out for them, Kroenke won’t spend and they have no one they can sell to raise funds, white is a good player but for them he looks like a pub player, they are fucked

I honestly can’t see a way out for them, Kroenke won’t spend and they have no one they can sell to raise funds, white is a good player but for them he looks like a pub player, they are fucked
You say this, they say this, and yet (as I pointed out recently) their net spend in the past decade is only behind the Manchester clubs. In the past 5 years only Chelsea, United, and City have outspent them.

Kroenke has spent. They just fucking suck and have wasted it.

You say this, they say this, and yet (as I pointed out recently) their net spend in the past decade is only behind the Manchester clubs. In the past 5 years only Chelsea, United, and City have outspent them.

Kroenke has spent. They just fucking suck and have wasted it.
This is what happens when a club liquidates their scouting department.

Back
Top Bottom