Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How it started:

I think he's gone shopping and purchased a new latex face mask for the season, the old one must have worn out with all his wonderful rants.

I think he's opted for "Phil"

foam_latex_face_mask_phil.jpg

How it's going:

LOTR_Clingy_Orc.jpg

Our squad has been much better in recent years.... but looking at the Goon team tonight id perhaps only take maximum three of their players and Saka (who isnt starting for some reason) that would honestly improve our current much-maligned side, and thats pushing it. Surely the worst side theyve had in PL history?

Our squad has been much better in recent years.... but looking at the Goon team tonight id perhaps only take maximum three of their players and Saka (who isnt starting for some reason) that would honestly improve our current much-maligned side, and thats pushing it. Surely the worst side theyve had in PL history?
Saka, ESR are the only two I would take. The rest are no better than what we already have.

I think we are already at the stage of the season we we might need Woolwich just at least to get a draw next game so Arteta doesn’t get sacked. Arse fans need to ‘’trust the process’’.

Back
Top Bottom