Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

absolutely no way was it a good idea for them to let Aubameyang go in the January window.

I don‘t disagree but for a few weeks it looked like it did something to transform them, where maybe he was such a cancer in that club that they came alive after he was moved on. If you don’t include the last two games against Brighton and Palace, they won 6 out of the 7 games immediately after he left. I was really nervous for a while that something broke loose and they were going to go on a roll.

I don‘t disagree but for a few weeks it looked like it did something to transform them, where maybe he was such a cancer in that club that they came alive after he was moved on. If you don’t include the last two games against Brighton and Palace, they won 6 out of the 7 games immediately after he left. I was really nervous for a while that something broke loose and they were going to go on a roll.

I forget who they played but am sure it were pretty much cloggers. I think only Wolves were a half decent side and the scraped through most of them by a goal.

City are probably the only team that can get away with not playing a striker. They are reliant on Lackathreat who must be one of the most out of form forwards in the sport. It's unsustainable unless other wide forwards are banging them in every week which they aren't.

Perhaps Legoman shouldn't have shipped out so many players to satisfy his ego because they have the depth of a bottle cap.

I’m still far too wary to think they’ll all of a sudden drop away from challenging for fourth. It only takes one weekend of them winning and us losing for things to swing around again.

Plenty of time for twists and turns. But losing to palace and Brighton on the bounce was a surprise after their previous form.
And losing key players now as well.

Huge 4 games for them coming up. 3 away games and 2 of those are London derbies.
Their 1 home game is United which historically can be a bit of a needle game.
Let’s see what they are made of.

I’m still far too wary to think they’ll all of a sudden drop away from challenging for fourth. It only takes one weekend of them winning and us losing for things to swing around again.
Trust me, they’re done

Injuries, tough fixtures and their fans and players confidence being rock bottom, with a manager that doesn’t know how to gee them back up again, you can see from their recent performances, they’re on the floor

4th was a false position for them anyway, they had possibly one of, if not THE, easiest run of fixtures in premier league history, playing once a week, no injuries etc. Even still they only won games 1-0 and hung on at the end

A better marker for a league position sometimes is goal difference, theirs is +9, they had no right being fourth for as long as they were

Drink it in mate, they’re done

Trust me, they’re done

Injuries, tough fixtures and their fans and players confidence being rock bottom, with a manager that doesn’t know how to gee them back up again, you can see from their recent performances, they’re on the floor

4th was a false position for them anyway, they had possibly one of, if not THE, easiest run of fixtures in premier league history, playing once a week, no injuries etc. Even still they only won games 1-0 and hung on at the end

A better marker for a league position sometimes is goal difference, theirs is +9, they had no right being fourth for as long as they were

Lights yet another votive candle in forgiveness for this temerity

😂

Which one man?

Kane? Son, our top scorer? Kulu, who is behind only two players in history that have performed better at the same age? Romero, who looks immense? Bentancur who oozes class? Our keeper, who has been in inspired form? A rejuvenated Dier?

I don't know who he means

Trust me, they’re done

We’ll, I obviously hope you’re right. But I’ll wait a few more weeks before getting too carried away. I’m loving watching us play at the moment but I want to wait a couple more weeks before I get too excited.

😂

Which one man?

Kane? Son, our top scorer? Kulu, who is behind only two players in history that have performed better at the same age? Romero, who looks immense? Bentancur who oozes class? Our keeper, who has been in inspired form? A rejuvenated Dier?

I don't know who he means
He doesn’t know what he means! The guys as thick as shit

1_GettyImages-1019019690.jpg

(No words needed)

Plenty of time for twists and turns. But losing to palace and Brighton on the bounce was a surprise after their previous form.
And losing key players now as well.

Huge 4 games for them coming up. 3 away games and 2 of those are London derbies.
Their 1 home game is United which historically can be a bit of a needle game.
Let’s see what they are made of.

I thought Brighton might get something actually as they’ve a solid record against the scum. Conversely Southampton’s against them is terrible. Hopefully us playing first this weekend will be helpful. If we win then the pressure on them increases immeasurably.

Back
Top Bottom