Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1_GettyImages-1019019690.jpg

(No words needed)
Man boob?

Spent 10 minutes on mania . They are shitting themselves that Spammers and Leicester win their cups and they get fuck all. That and a load of bollocks from the Wenger era. Think it’s the same dicks who film themselves in their bedrooms on match day. There must be a factory need the emirates churning these idiots out.
thought About jumping on the spammers site, but ain’t too sure they have two fuckers who can read and right.
The smug, muggy smile is still in place. Window cleaner, real woolwhich, knew what I was saying without a word. Small shake of the head. I love it but misses think’s people going think I’ve gone simple. Too old to be too PC.

Spent 10 minutes on mania . They are shitting themselves that Spammers and Leicester win their cups and they get fuck all. That and a load of bollocks from the Wenger era. Think it’s the same dicks who film themselves in their bedrooms on match day. There must be a factory need the emirates churning these idiots out.
thought About jumping on the spammers site, but ain’t too sure they have two fuckers who can read and right.
The smug, muggy smile is still in place. Window cleaner, real woolwhich, knew what I was saying without a word. Small shake of the head. I love it but misses think’s people going think I’ve gone simple. Too old to be too PC.
read and write

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

Would love West Ham, Man U and Wolves to overhaul them. Can you imagine the scenes if they are overtaken by those lot, like the fat wheezy kid in the last lap of the school 1500m. And them finishing 8th for the third season in a row, having boldly declared they were nailed on for fourth … well, that would be too much #trusttheprocess

I fear that as funny as it would be, they would probably sack Arteta if that happened and we can't have that :D

Realistically, I'd love us 4th, Woolwich/West Ham 5/6th and Man Utd 7th. So Woolwich can continue to #trusttheprocess 🤣 and Man Utd can be distracted with the conference league next year (they could win Europa next year if they sort themselves out so I'd rather they were in the least prestigious comp).

Ideally I'd swap West Ham for Wolves but I don't think Wolves are going to be good enough to get top 6.

I fear that as funny as it would be, they would probably sack Arteta if that happened and we can't have that :D

Realistically, I'd love us 4th, Woolwich/West Ham 5/6th and Man Utd 7th. So Woolwich can continue to #trusttheprocess 🤣 and Man Utd can be distracted with the conference league next year (they could win Europa next year if they sort themselves out so I'd rather they were in the least prestigious comp).

Ideally I'd swap West Ham for Wolves but I don't think Wolves are going to be good enough to get top 6.
Like your thinking….but I’d probably go for Arteta to be sacked November next season after a 4/5 game win streak then back to back losses to Fulham and Bournemouth followed by a 1-0 at half time NLD, then 1-6 at FT with Conte teabagging goonersaurus on the sidelines.

Bring in Viera or some other cunt and then go on the same path as Utd, just with less cash and slightly worse players for the rest of the decade. Blink and then it’s 30yrs since their last PL win and finally, they start to wind their pencil necks in.

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/th...day-april-16-ko-15-00-bst.35435/page-58#posts

Some epic meltdowns here 😃 (change woolwich to you know what, obvs)

“I don’t want to see Shane long ever again!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom