Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m fucking bored Senseless. Been wandering round sing that Woolwich getting battered song in my head since last Thursday.
this is how bored I am.

Battered in the High Street
Battered on the pitch
Ended with our Tony
’aving Mikal as his bitch
’aving Mikel as his bitch

Ben Whites a fucking hero
scoring an own goal
we’re still fucking laughing
This shit ain’t getting old
This shit ain’t getting old

Ron Holding is a hero
a red on 34
The sound of gooner
laying on the floor
laying on the floor

You left within an hour
You never said Goodbye
A glance up at the scoreboard
will fucking tell you why
will fucking tell you why

DT’s a fucking hero
To many of you bois
Now he’s sitting there in C wing
handing out his joys
with the noncy boys

Now Wobbie is a giggle
every fucking week
that hairless cunt behind him
is just a fucking freak
just a fuck freak

you went up to North East
and shit the fucking bed
Now Troopy‘s had a meltdown
he’s off his fucking meds
off hid fucking meds

The Geordie boys still laughing
at all your fucking pain
Train back into London
And it started all again
Started all again

To all you fucking gooners looking rather lost
fuck off back to Woolwich
Turn left at Charing Cross
Turn left at Charing Cross

PS I know I need to go and get a real fucking job but this week has been too fucking funny.

Burying news the HighBURY way.....

XHxTKJ.md.png

"BUY MORE KITZZZ" :angryscouser:

Last edited:
The game against Woolwich reminded me of when we were on the receiving end of a 3-0 scoreline and a sending off.

These were dark times, Judas having already moved over to them the year before and them having spent almost all of that season in the top 2.

I hope in my lifetime I will see some quality (*spit*) Gooner make the free transfer over to us because they have a better chance of winning something.

Remember friends spending the day at a club with one of those coaches. Came back totally amazed he was a premier league coach.
Arteta clearly organises his team well.
But Guardiola’s focus on creating space and overloads in the final 1/3rd is really not apparent at all in the way woolwich play. After this amount of time with that squad that’s a big hole in his skill set.

And their overall mentality I think will stem from him and his inexperience of how to deal with these situations on the touch line. They are weak 100%.

Arteta probably needed a lower profile job and then developed himself as a coach more. I have zero problem with him learning on the job down the road though.
Arteta is more David Moyes than Wenger, Pep. Wonder why is that?

March the 25th they posted that delusional Pricks.

Must be so easy to get engagement when you post anything positive online about them, their fans lap up so much BS

Reckon if I was a journo I'd be making a lot of money by posting BS articles like this and waiting for the clicks to come and hence the revenue to roll in.

There is a funny bit in one of the videos that NuttyNaylor posted.
a gooner being interviewed bout legoman.
he turns it on the interviewer and asks the interviewer if he knows who Man City’s reserve team manager is?
the interviewer replies : No. Why?
and the gooner says: Cos we promoted the last one.

There were some, very few, that openly said he was mustard and this was before he played for the first team.
I was on SC when Kane was breaking through and we had more than a few on there claiming he'd never amount to more than a Championship level striker.

I remember saying at the time that I saw a lot of Sheringham in his game, his knack for finding pockets of space, but in particular his intelligence and vision.

Needless to say, the naysayers went into one at that.

This is one of the primary reasons why so many opinionated internet wannabes need to bite their tongues about certain young players. You know them, the clowns bagging Kulusevski, the ones writing off Sessegnon and Reguilon, the cretins saying we shouldn't take up the option to buy Romero, or that Bentancur is rubbish.

There's no middle ground for these people, no recognition of age, developmental stage or just straight out fluctuation of form.

In other words, dickheads 😜

Looks like Everton are going to have to turn up on Sunday against this lot if they want to stay up.

2-0 down against Palace.

Everton really are a shower of shite but you’ve got to imagine they’ll be playing their hearts out on Sunday if they genuinely look like they could go down. Not good for Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom