Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had we missed out on CL again it would gave been what, 3 years in a row? That stops being a transition blip and would have really hurt. How must Woolwich fans feel after six straight years? Too funny.
I've got a good feeling it will be at least 7 in a row.

Next season Conte gets Bastoni, a pair of proper wingbacks, Eriksen and maybe Bissouma/Phillips. What can woolwich do to counter that?

Chavs must be looking at us with a bit of fear right now.

Next season Conte gets Bastoni, a pair of proper wingbacks, Eriksen and maybe Bissouma/Phillips. What can woolwich do to counter that?

They're going to choke trying to manage Europa fixtures next season. If Arteta complained this season about fixture congestion he's going to have a stroke next season.

The best thing about Woolwich, other than the close relationship they have with inferior European competitions, is that they've spent a fortune in the last 6 years and have a squad which consists of let's be honest some decent midfielders and not too bad strikers but who still can't handle the pressure! Because their boss is a big mouthed delusional arsehole!

They've spent so so so much money! Hilarious!

The best thing about Woolwich, other than the close relationship they have with inferior European competitions, is that they've spent a fortune in the last 6 years and have a squad which consists of let's be honest some decent midfielders and not too bad strikers but who still can't handle the pressure! Because their boss is a big mouthed delusional arsehole!

They've spent so so so much money! Hilarious!

Not too bad strikers????

Are you on drugs ?

I think we will finish within a handful of points of the title next season. Woolwich will be miles behind. Utd will surely be better than under that pretender theyve had and Newcastle will be stronger. Woolwich unlikely to get near top four.

Social media is going to feast on cringeworthy clips from it for weeks.

james-franco-so-good.gif

Does anyone know when it drops yet?

I thought their two “strikers” were both off this summer, the one the AFTV like to call “Lacca” is 47 and done and Eddie thingy is toilet, but better than Lego Head’s collection of spice boys so is off too 👍

PEA - Given away.
Lacazette - Out of contract
Nketia - Out of contract (Been trying to leave for the last 12 months or more)

Conte
Pep
Klopp
Tuchel
Ten Hag

lol Arteta... good luck next season, yeah.

Plus Howe. Even if the jury's still out on whether he's the long term man for them, then Newcastle looks miles ahead of Woolwich in the last six months. Add in a summer of spending for the Saudis plus Thursdays nights for Woolwich and not Newcastle, and it might just be Europa Conference League in 2023-24 for them lot :contelol:

Actually glad Woolwich got European football in the form of Europa League loads of Thursday and Sunday games will kill them. Same as West Ham and United.

Back
Top Bottom