Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cleague.jpg

I hope Dele did his 'little wave' as he left the pitch today...

Fuck them, fuck ArseAnal...

Fuck 20+ years of misery and gloating they've piled on us...

Fuck winning it at Anfield, fuck Michael Thomas and his rubbish somersault...

Fuck the smug gloating...
Not to mention the YEARS OF St. Totteringham's Day.... and 'normal service has been resumed...' DEFINE 'NORMAL SERVICE' you smug gloating prick cunts...

Fuck Campbell... and his nonsence....

Fuck Wenger... You stole Hoddle from us (and ruined my Summer) whilst living on your little 'paid for' Monaco rape Yacht.... We'll done you paedo Dennis Nilsen lookalike nonce cunt...

Fuck you's all.... I hope tonight fucking hurts, 5-1...?
...fuck off, you coulda paid someone for it like usual and won 20-1
...it wouldn't have made any difference!

Fuck Lasagne, and whatever David Dein paid that poor sous chef to wank into it for him...
I hope YOU ALL have to sadwank into your hand tonight (or your Mum's... I'm sure she'll help) to take away the pain today...

GOONER FUCKERS! Fuck off and die... I hate each and every piece of shit cunt one of you!
I hope today hurts... But gives you food for thought at the years of pain and misery you've so JOYOUSLY heaped on us!

Mind the gap pricks....?
Fuck off...
Mind the fucking PLATFORM... there's a train coming you cunts...
...and YOU AIN'T ON IT!

Aaaaaaaand, we're done!

There. I THINK I got most of it outta my system!

I hope Dele did his 'little wave' as he left the pitch today...

Fuck them, fuck ArseAnal...

Fuck 20+ years of misery and gloating they've piled on us...

Fuck winning it at Anfield, fuck Michael Thomas and his rubbish somersault...

Fuck the smug gloating...
Not to mention the YEARS OF St. Totteringham's Day.... and 'normal service has been resumed...' DEFINE 'NORMAL SERVICE' you smug gloating prick cunts...

Fuck Campbell... and his nonsence....

Fuck Wenger... You stole Hoddle from us (and ruined my Summer) whilst living on your little 'paid for' Monaco rape Yacht.... We'll done you paedo Dennis Nilsen lookalike nonce cunt...

Fuck you's all.... I hope tonight fucking hurts, 5-1...?
...fuck off, you coulda paid someone for it like usual and won 20-1
...it wouldn't have made any difference!

Fuck Lasagne, and whatever David Dein paid that poor sous chef to wank into it for him...
I hope YOU ALL have to sadwank into your hand tonight (or your Mum's... I'm sure she'll help) to take away the pain today...

GOONER FUCKERS! Fuck off and die... I hate each and every piece of shit cunt one of you!
I hope today hurts... But gives you food for thought at the years of pain and misery you've so JOYOUSLY heaped on us!

Mind the gap pricks....?
Fuck off...
Mind the fucking PLATFORM... there's a train coming you cunts...
...and YOU AIN'T ON IT!

Aaaaaaaand, we're done!

There. I THINK I got most of it outta my system!
There there lad, get it all off your chest. You have not suffered alone. It's all over now, the overtake is complete. Best stadium, best training ground, best players in Kane, Son, Romero, Lloris, etc and best support. Trophies will come and those entitled cunts will have to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom