Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exclusive behind the scenes interview with Wobbie from AFTV just in folks
Gay Cowboy GIF by HKAtlanta
Crucified Christ. Wtf 😂

Gabriel probably would at least until we buy a CB. Saka possibly on a good day but I think Kulusevski is still a more intelligent player, not in a million years does Raphinha or Jesus get over Kane or Son and Bissouma is miles ahead of Partey.
Gabriel is overrated. In our current back three he wouldn’t start. He’s maybe ahead of Joe Rodon.

Kulu is miles ahead of Saka. I just don’t get the Saka love from anybody. He’s goes missing constantly. He’s only hyped because Woolwich are so shit.

Oh dear, the fact that you can't tell him otherwise is a reflection of him rather than the quality of that squad...

:contefacepalm2:

Just to go through it though...

Ramsdale - Dogshit
Turner - Must be dogshit by way of being inferior to Ramsdale
Tomiyasu - Steady Eddy
Cedric - The Entertainer, for all the wrong reasons from a Woolwich perspective...
Holding - Dogshit
White - Meh
Gabriel - Competent
Saliba - Unkown quantity in PL, and bonus, does not want to be there
Martinez - Not signed yet, unknown quantity, and if he does sign one of the others will make way so denting this "squad depth"
Tierney - Made of glass
Tavares - Dogshit
Partey - made of glass and is dogshit
Elneny - :dembelelol:
Tielemans/Odegaard/Vieira axis - True no Grit
Xhaka - :mourpointlaugh:
Saka - Overrated, probably the best of their bunch though, will leave before long, name sounds too much like Xhaka...
Raphinha/Jesus - They won't sign both, and even if they did, within 3 days of joining they would descend into the selfy taking, piss weak diva mentality that permeates that club from top to bottom, look flash against a few mid-table sides, do some cringe celebrations, and go missing against the top clubs and any side with a bit of fight...
Martinelli - Dogshit
Nketiah - Dogshit, a big deal has been made of the number 14 he's taken, I'd wager that is the total number of goals he has for Woolwich by the end of next season, yes that is including the 10 he has fluked in the year just gone.

Speaking to gooner neighbour about combined 11 spurs and scum.
He takes kane and son. That's it.
He's totally pumped for next season and thinks Jesus in for a shot at the GB and that Scum may make 4th or 3rd.
I give them 6th or 7th if they are lucky.

Speaking to gooner neighbour about combined 11 spurs and scum.
He takes kane and son. That's it.
He's totally pumped for next season and thinks Jesus in for a shot at the GB and that Scum may make 4th or 3rd.
I give them 6th or 7th if they are lucky.
They are an optimistic bunch, I had a similar conversation. All their youth are going to continue to improve, so much potential... Played City off the pitch for a half.

Back
Top Bottom