Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No.no. No. Trust the process.
I do, I do but a front 3 of Jesus, Saka and Martinelli looks a whole lot better than what they ended last season with. Plus Zinchenko starts.

I hat Woolwich as much as the next man , but they have bought players that will be straight starters.

That's the advantage of having a shite team..... Half decent players will just be automatic starters.

Contrast that with us and Everton number 1 striker will come here and be a backup probably.

There is much talk about Woolwich's transfer business and how good it is. Is it that good?

Hey Zoos and Zinchenko are decent signings but that Skinny kid and that unheard of Brazillian for £3m?
Not sure it improves them that much.
The start of last season they had Aubameyang and Lacazette and they failed.

That Woolwich side looks like it will turn Palace over easily unfortunately.
Hey kolyid kolyid

You could engage and discuss why Palace can get a result against Woolwich instead of just throwing the kisses about.

For the record, I hope you're right and I'm wrong and Palace turn them over - nothing would make me happier!

I do, I do but a front 3 of Jesus, Saka and Martinelli looks a whole lot better than what they ended last season with. Plus Zinchenko starts.

I hat Woolwich as much as the next man , but they have bought players that will be straight starters.

That's the advantage of having a shite team..... Half decent players will just be automatic starters.

Contrast that with us and Everton number 1 striker will come here and be a backup probably.
I was just reading Mania thread for the opener last season. They were full of shit back then as well.
True they did buy two half decent players, neither of which would get into our starting 11. If they wheels don’t fall off today, it’ll be soon enough (I loosened the nuts).

I was just reading Mania thread for the opener last season. They were full of shit back then as well.
True they did buy two half decent players, neither of which would get into our starting 11. If they wheels don’t fall off today, it’ll be soon enough (I loosened the nuts).
It will be a fantastic night if Palace do them.

There is much talk about Woolwich's transfer business and how good it is. Is it that good?

Hey Zoos and Zinchenko are decent signings but that Skinny kid and that unheard of Brazillian for £3m?
Not sure it improves them that much.
The start of last season they had Aubameyang and Lacazette and they failed.

They're in for a rude awakening. Jesus is the hype of the summer even though City signed Haaland lol

Their top 2 signing are backups from city ffs. Not even the desriable ones like Sterling, Laporte/Stones or Bernardo Silva.

These very same players would be backups at Spurs too.

Didn’t they end last season with Nketiah, Saka, and Martinelli?
Yeah and they beat Everton 5-1

So is Jesus not a massive improvement on Nketiah then?

And the addition of Zinchenko, the return of White and Partey plus the potential of Saliba.

FFS, everyone's trying to score points aren't they.

I'm not a fan boy of the scum in the slightest, but it's ludicrous to think they haven't got a better team now than when they ended last season.

Let me be clear, If Palace win, I'll be the happiest f#cker in the whole world and so I hope I'm talking bollocks, but they're deffo stronger than what they were.

Back
Top Bottom