Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listening to SKY Sports you would think Woolwich have already won the treble and are the Greatest team ever to exist and Jesus is the 2nd coming
They always get like this. I don't know if it's because they have such a large social media presence, AFTV has over a million subscribers, but a couple of wins and it's back to the invincibles era.

It makes the subsequent meltdown even more amusing though.

Mourinho's "you have to be cunts" teamtalk was crass but real. You know the players got it.

Arteta's lightbulb motivational garbage reduces him to a poor man's David Brent.

An actual lunatic wandering about with an unexploded grenade in his hand. The woolwich players grip each other more tightly as they hope this madman doesn't get too close.....

A little heads up to all of you who are Athletic subscribers. I posted some facts within the comments section on an analysis article posted about them this morning. The comment has been removed. I assume because I wrote, "potential serial rapist" (FYI I mentioned no one's name, just those exact words.

This means 1) someone or many reported the post = they are actively defending him!!! 2) Something is fucking wrong if you can't type this.

I am now going to write these exact words in every single comment section on all of their articles written. Feel free to join in with me.

As you were.

A little heads up to all of you who are Athletic subscribers. I posted some facts within the comments section on an analysis article posted about them this morning. The comment has been removed. I assume because I wrote, "potential serial rapist" (FYI I mentioned no one's name, just those exact words.

This means 1) someone or many reported the post = they are actively defending him!!! 2) Something is fucking wrong if you can't type this.

I am now going to write these exact words in every single comment section on all of their articles written. Feel free to join in with me.

As you were.

They have been signing "Thomas Partey, he shags who he wants" so it's probably safe to assume it's Woolwich fans who are actively defending him.

Mourinho's "you have to be cunts" teamtalk was crass but real. You know the players got it.

Arteta's lightbulb motivational garbage reduces him to a poor man's David Brent.

An actual lunatic wandering about with an unexploded grenade in his hand. The woolwich players grip each other more tightly as they hope this madman doesn't get too close.....
I loved the way they covered the box with a black cloth, then David Brent channels his inner Paul Daniels to reveal the bulb!! Hahaha Only thing is, his side kick was late turning it on, I’m sure he bollocked him in the debrief ( and yes there would have been one so his staff could have blown smoke up his arse).

Last edited:
I have not watched any of their amazon stuff yet............................But WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!!!

MivsmX.gif

FalxKt1UUAAUI-2

My god.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more cringe. He’s got one of the biggest management jobs in world football. He’ll be one of the highest paid managers in the world, in any profession.

Cannot believe the players are taking this seriously.

And what is the message? Shine bright….you’re all connected….some of you are bulbs some are cables….? It’s just so dumb.

Last edited:
Bournemouth are this season's Norwich, whipping boys of the division. Woolwich are beating what's infront of them, but I maintain you'll see the same outfit as last season when a bit of adversity arrives. There were plenty wanking over them last season when they went away to Leicester and won 2 nil, looking very polished.

My god.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more cringe. He’s got one of the biggest management jobs in world football. He’ll be one of the highest paid managers in the world, in any profession.

Cannot believe the players are taking this seriously.

And what is the message? Shine bright….you’re all connected….some of your are bulbs some are cables….? It’s just so dumb.
They are all bulbs

Back
Top Bottom