Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

I consider management consultant shite about "culture" & "responsibility" to be one of the biggest cons of recent times.

I'm delighted woolwich have their own management consultant running the show.

I'm laughing hysterically as their fanboys & a fair number of football correspondents (who should know better), claim Arteta has built a "culture" and is now reaping the benefits.

Real culture is not about systems & puerile pseudo-motivational speeches. It's about people.

Woolwich's senior pros are the likes of Partey and Xhaka. And we've just seen that video of recently departed prat Lacazette kicking a youth team player for dispossessing him.

They're doomed.

Watched the last 2 episodes. It was lovely to watch their faces when they threw it away.

The light bulb bit: what the fuck is that? How's that, in any way, motivating? Can't stand weak symbolism like that.

Did they really make no mention of the original WHL fixture being rearranged??

So is the last episode even worth the watch or no?

Edit: I haven't seen any episodes yet
Let me sum it up this way. If you're asking if enduring 7 episodes and a half, one of which is solely focused on their victory v Nuno's Spurs, is worth it only to watch the last half of the last episode, then the answer is an astounding YES!

Watched the last 2 episodes. It was lovely to watch their faces when they threw it away.

The light bulb bit: what the fuck is that? How's that, in any way, motivating? Can't stand weak symbolism like that.

Did they really make no mention of the original WHL fixture being rearranged??
Of course they wouldn't.

It really is pathetic the love in for Woolwich over BBC & Sky since these first two games.

The way they're going on you'd think they'd tanked Man City & Real Madrid 5-0 away from home back to back.

Back
Top Bottom