Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could only bring myself to watch two parts of the final episode, namely (and obviously) the game against us and Newcastle.

Arteta's post-match rant after Newcastle was fantastic - it really was like the Hitler memes that people used to post on YouTube but without a voiceover needed.

Magnificent viewing.

I could only bring myself to watch two parts of the final episode, namely (and obviously) the game against us and Newcastle.

Arteta's post-match rant after Newcastle was fantastic - it really was like the Hitler memes that people used to post on YouTube but without a voiceover needed.

Magnificent viewing.
Shit workman blames his tools. And to be fair.....

Play with your balls out is an Arteta classic
also he tells them twice in the team talk against newcastle to "come in the balls", great motivational speaking that . Next thing he boasted about was being able to fit into a wet cheerio, but they edited that out before release.

It's honestly so much fluff, you can tell the young players think he's chatting complete shit but because they are impressionable no one wants to talk back to him - honestly I would have burst out laughing the moment he drew the heart on the board or when he was holding the light bulb up and talking about energy or whatever.

Anyone with a strong character and who isn't afraid to give it back will destroy him and expose him for the charlatan that he is.

His style of management will always have a shelf life because he can get away with it with young players but when it comes to managing the big ego's he's going to die, and that's probably why Aubamayeng didn't take him seriously in the end because he most probably looked at him as a complete fraud.

But it's good that he has this synergy with Josh Kronke and Edu and Vinai because he's seemingly pulled the wool over their eyes or maybe they're just amateurs as well and they are happy for him to create the club in his image, far cry for the Wenger and David Dein days where they were utterley dominant, this just seems like a Poundland version where they're just making it up as they go along.

Oh my god that song Arteta picked as there anthem before the Leeds game.

:levylol:
Was pissing myself at that.

And that Woolwich fan outside the mega lane saying “To secure Champions League football here, at their expense, priceless”

Let out a genuine “tee-he-he”

The Lego man is a hard listen. Can barely understand him when ranting during team talks, must be even harder for the foreign players. They probably just zone out.

A total cringe monster and his behaviour towards Tavares was ridiculous. Screaming “DO YOU WANT FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?” in his face like that.

Funny as fuck that he is probably their worst player and now he’s off to play CL with Marseille while they watch Emmerdale.

Hilarious viewing. Loved how they tried to gloss over and speed through our and the Newcastle game. No mention of them cancelling/bottling the eariler game.

You'd have thought that it was a glorious end to the season, not a complete capitulation by the way it was edited.

Some really weak 'characters' in that dressing room and LEGOhead is a total clown and utter bore.

Anyone with a strong character and who isn't afraid to give it back will destroy him and expose him for the charlatan that he is
They won't... He hounds them out whether it's good for the club or not, auberyang they paid to get rid, barca likely to get 10m 6 months later.

Loads of sensible pundits saying he has done brilliant, man u should follow his lead. Can't wait for the wheels to fall off.

*we were so shit we sacked our manager and they still finished below us, this is always ignored.

Back
Top Bottom