Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I look forward to your apology in the morning when you’ve finished getting dp’d or whatever the fuck it is that’s affecting your concentration. Night
I get in so few arguments now I don’t go in that useless Levy thread. Maybe this can be my new place for cunt offs.

Certainly a fair few cunts in here.

Which I could share that opinion with you. They played very good football last season, recycling and retaining possession and playing high up the pitch. They have many players still in the development stage of their careers, your Saka's Martinelli's Odegaard, Saliba are still very young. Rice can add another dimension, and they have some pretty serious depth that may allow Arteta to rotate without having to play a Lokonga or Holding which hurt them last season. Saliba, Gabriel, Timber, White, Tomiyasu, Zinchenko, Tierney is pretty strong options at the back. Partey & Jorginho on the bench backing up Rice. They have spend just short of Chelsea over a rolling 3 year period and its starting to show.

They wont win it. But I dont think they will be fighting for top 4 either. We cant turn a blind eye to their improvement. They have spend 600m over 3 years and you would be hard pressed to pick any duds other than cheapish signings, and maybe than Portuguese kid. They have passed 200m this summer already and were not even past 60m( I dont count Porro and Kulusevski). Are we going to not spend 140m in the coming weeks and presume we can finish above Woolwich? Who are pumping in over 200m annually into their squad and giving out massive contracts to their existing top players when the hope was Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saliba ect would all be nicked by Real Madrid, City or PSG?

Cannot believe we have allowed them to position themselves above us in a position of strength, when we had them by the balls for years.
Your a Gooner aren't you?

They have spend 600m over 3 years and you would be hard pressed to pick any duds other than cheapish signings, and maybe than Portuguese kid. They have passed 200m this summer already and were not even past 60m( I dont count Porro and Kulusevski).

Not true.

By year:

Jorgino (Their fans aren't having him)
Viera (Their fans aren't having him)
Zinchenko (Their fans tagged him a bottler)
Turner (Their fans aren't having him)

Tomyasu - Crock
Lokonga
Tavaraes

Mari
Rimarson
Cedric
Willian

Pepe
Luiz
Tierney - Crock
Ceballos (Loan)

Torriera
Leno
Sokratis
Guendozi
Suarez (Loan)
LIchtenteiner

Kolasinac
Miktarian
PEA (Turns toxic and leaves for free)

Virtually no duds though. 🤡

Are we going to not spend 140m in the coming weeks and presume we can finish above Woolwich? Who are pumping in over 200m annually into their squad

Note true:

22/23 in 192.36 out 23.8 = 168.56m (n) EURO
21/22 in 167.40 out 31.4 = 134.00m (n) EURO
20/12 in 86 out 19.1 = 66.90m (n) EURO
19/20 in 160.8 out 53.6 = 116.20m (n) EURO

They've yet to have one single £200m season.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-Woolwich/alletransfers/verein/11

Current season running total:
70m - 29.9 = 40.10m (n) EURO

.....Put the Woolwich flavour dick down.

Rice signing is a big statement whatever anyone might want tio think.

Huge fee, so let's hope the expectation crushes him but a quality player without a shadow of a doubt.

If he improves then it’s a clear upgrade om what they had,.

Hmmmm....

gifys GIF by The .GIFYS

Back
Top Bottom