Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just been in Mania. 😂😂😂😂 even their cunt offs are soft.

some are now realising the true greatness of our beloved Aussie.

:ange-arms:

flooding in Islington and South London I hear

I get the impression that Arteta thinks he's playing 4D Chess, but really he's just an awkward facsimile of Pep and other, better managers.

He got lucky last season because all the other clubs were off the mark and City was slow to ramp up.

I reckon they'll slide down the table now and won't finish higher than 4th or 5th. Their plan can't be to get a penalty every week and rely on favorable refereeing calls.
They've regressed in an attacking sense.

Selling Xhaka following his best ever season for them and replacing him with £65million Havertz was beautiful 4D chess from Arteta.

They've regressed in an attacking sense.

Selling Xhaka following his best ever season for them and replacing him with £65million Havertz was beautiful 4D chess from Arteta.

Partey (who last season for once wasn’t injured all the time nor had a police investigation on his arse) and Xhaka was to be fair an outstanding midfield.

If Arteta is clever the issues are obvious, they need a De Jong at the base of midfield and an elite out and out striker like Osinhem while binning Havertz.

Fucking modern football.

XG
Field Tilt
VAR
Pivot
Double Pivot
Low Block
Saturday 20.15pm kick offs
Sunday 12.30pm kick offs
Etc
Etc

When did a simple game become so difficult?

(The answer is TV by the way).
Social media is a big driver in the explosion of tactical statistics...the enduring need for content is everything...

I don’t think they could have had an easier visit to St James park , was an ideal opportunity to get 3 points - am i the only one thinking of Newcastle play like that against us we come away with all the points 99/100?

Mikel Arteta has postponed today's press conference.

giphy.gif

Lines or no lines, clear view of the ball or not, I cannot for the life of me understand how VAR can't see that Gordon's a mile offside. It's not even close.

taoy16g.png

giphy.gif

I think Carragher summed it up well.

"People will be criticising VAR. Three looks at different things - how did they get to a goal? People have been very critical of VAR saying it is looking for ways to disallow goals, but you can't have the argument both ways. If there is not enough evidence to disallow a goal then that should be given a goal."

They tried everything they could do to find a way to rule it out. If anything VAR was trying to do them a favour.

Back
Top Bottom