Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some footage of Woolwich fans 12th minute protest today..

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif
The sorcerer is pleased with your work young man .

I hate them. I hate them. Everything about them. How the fuck can anyone protest when they were winning and went 2 points from second.

Them tossers have left me feeling a little bit sick. We will have to beat Chelsea and Southampton I feel to avoid them topping us again. It honestly makes me feel sick. That West Brom result. Jesus what were we doing ?

I hate them. I hate them. Everything about them. How the fuck can anyone protest when they were winning and went 2 points from second.

Them tossers have left me feeling a little bit sick. We will have to beat Chelsea and Southampton I feel to avoid them topping us again. It honestly makes me feel sick. That West Brom result. Jesus what were we doing ?

My points exactly although I feel Woolwich won't get any result at City, if we get a draw at Chelsea at least that's 3 points diff, Arse lose to City and then even if we lose to Newcastle we win on GD.

But it's very annoying.

I know the feeling. Always worth bearing in mind how much the fine margins in football can be a fucking nightmare - particularly when Spurs are involved.

We just need to hold our nerve over these three matches (and perhaps hope for a bit of a favour from Man City along the way).

Can't wait for next season. If we keep on improving, and add a couple of top players in the summer, we'll be frightening.

I know the feeling. Always worth bearing in mind how much the fine margins in football can be a fucking nightmare - particularly when Spurs are involved.

We just need to hold our nerve over these three matches (and perhaps hope for a bit of a favour from Man City along the way).

Can't wait for next season. If we keep on improving, and add a couple of top players in the summer, we'll be frightening.

If the goons buy another player as ugly as Gabriel they will genuinely be frightening next season.

Yeah, west brom was a missed opportunity, but we just need 5 points to make it impossible for them to leapfrog us. They will drop points as well, I believe.

I've had a good drink seeing as it's a bank holiday. This Gooner protesting bollocks is like sweet nectar. I'm goi g to get royally fucked I honour of this thread. May Leicester fuck up and the mighty spurs win the league. I TY

Had the misfortune to watch the Woolwich game tonight in a pub full of Woolwich supporters.
I actually felt sorry for them.
Am I becoming soft in my old age?

Back
Top Bottom