Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So our grind blud fam was featured on Tom segura's "your mum's house" podcast this week in the regular segment where they listen to ridiculous accents.

I clearly wasn't the only one to send the clip to them!

Anyone else finding their Woolwich acquaintances really aren't taking being behind us well?

It's utterly glorious. Geeza at work won't stop talking about us. So much so that even the neutrals are calling him out on it.

''Oh, you think the shadow is your ally. But you merely adopted the shadow; We were born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!''

And being above them is fucking blinding.

Absolutely loving it.

Muggy cunts.

Same... have the displeasure to be working with two smuggy Gooners who, within 5 seconds of my walking into work on Tuesday asked "So what happened last night eh...? Blown the title... Season over mate"

mate our season is far from 'over' ...the title was only really a vaguely realistic dream in the last 6-8 weeks for us... not the previous 10+ years for you cunts! (I thought about saying)

The solidarity that has suddenly emerged within Chelsenal sums up the cunts perfectly... I expect the half-and-half Scarves to be the best seller in the Chelsenal-Arsea club shops this summer!

Fast beginning to loathe them both equally... which I never thought I would!

We know the drill.
a) Season ticket renewal time - Release info about links to players
b) Don't sign players linked to
or
c) sign player - Player posts selfies with words of encouragement from his hospital bed.

I deleted it. He'd improve them and I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news if true. Fuck 'em.

I deleted it. He'd improve them and I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news if true. Fuck 'em.
You know what, I think he wouldn't improve them. Has Ozil, Sanchez, Mertershagger? Whilst they are a good team, foolish to admit otherwise, they haven't improved in 11 years! Not one singing has made a difference, not one. There are deep routed issues that prevent the club improving, mentality is wrong, style of play is stale and boring, injuries (soft tissue, so preventable), young players regressing, massively over ratted and over paid. All played out in front of tarquin's and rupert's who think Cazorla is Spanish spicy sausage.

Last edited:
Just seen this online...

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...tonghen-over-spurs-failure-to-win-the-league/

I dunno why it's riled me as much as it has, but those smug Cunts just NEVER STOP do they?

What the HOLY FUCK has he got to be smug about? That WE didn't win the league after 6 weeks of PERHAPS, MAYBE entertaining the thought that we MIGHT? Try the last 10 years of DESPERATELY TRYING pal!

I don't get why the notion (A.Durham pointed it out) that WE have somehow failed this season 'cos WE finished below Leicester... EVERYONE finished below Leicester, why are WE the only 'failures'??

The shadow from which we are slowly, FINALLY stepping out of is gonna be blinding at first... but THE LIGHT IS GLORIOUS!!

Just when I'd momentarily considered whether I actually hated Chelsea more, this cunt comes along and reassures that they truly are odious, smug gloating scum... and for NO apparent reason!

Just seen this online...

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...tonghen-over-spurs-failure-to-win-the-league/

I dunno why it's riled me as much as it has, but those smug Cunts just NEVER STOP do they?

What the HOLY FUCK has he got to be smug about? That WE didn't win the league after 6 weeks of PERHAPS, MAYBE entertaining the thought that we MIGHT? Try the last 10 years of DESPERATELY TRYING pal!

I don't get why the notion (A.Durham pointed it out) that WE have somehow failed this season 'cos WE finished below Leicester... EVERYONE finished below Leicester, why are WE the only 'failures'??

The shadow from which we are slowly, FINALLY stepping out of is gonna be blinding at first... but THE LIGHT IS GLORIOUS!!

Just when I'd momentarily considered whether I actually hated Chelsea more, this cunt comes along and reassures that they truly are odious, smug gloating scum... and for NO apparent reason!

I wanted to post this as well, but I was too riled by that cunt approaching Vertonghen whilst he's waiting with his child.

Wish Jan just said to the cunt "better than the Woolwich's attempts at being in a championship race, or top in Jan only to be 3rd/4th in May...."

Stupid Woolwich wankers seem to be forgetting where they are in the league.

Back
Top Bottom