Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's leading the revolution

CheHigh.jpg
Power to the Pedo!

I have no worry about Woolwich if I am honest with you. I think they will quite easily beat Aston Villa on the final day but Man City away won't be easy. I know Man City haven't been the greatest team this season but they will be knocked out of the Champions League this week so they will be going all out on Sunday to make sure they don't lose to Woolwich and potentially slip up to fifth place with Man Utd breathing down their necks.

Even if they DID get through to the Champions League final, I still don't think they'll be taking Woolwich lightly because in a 50/50 game in a Champions League final, there are no guarantees and if they end up finishing 5th and relying on winning the final to get CL next season, they're idiots.

City will beat Woolwich, at worst they will draw. We meet Southampton before that game. A win for us and anything BUT an Woolwich win sees us finish above them.

Back
Top Bottom