Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I found this gem on an Arse forum, where else?
"That power change was supposed to happen five years ago. I'll Tell you what will happen. Spurs finish above us this year and get cocky. Pinnochio ****s off to Barcelona as and Wenger goes here. They hire some Portuguese bloke and we get Allegri. They fall apart at Wembley next year and finish twelfth. We win the league and their plans go up in flames".

:walker-scream::vert::sonlol::pochlol:

THIS. MUST. NOT HAPPEN!! I don't want this cunt wearing a Spurs. How the fuck do you set-up a counter pledge by getting Spurs fans to donate money for him NOT to wear and soil our beautiful shirt?

Agree, It cant go ahead...
Maybe get people to donate 50k total to have him snuffed-Is that too extreme?
I know some people who could do it.
The_Ant_Hill_Mob_a5396_450x450.png

Always forget just how agricultural Woolwich used to be back before Wenger, they where like an Allardyce team on steroids.

True, but Wenger relied on the core of that team for his early success, and didn't he still have the likes of Parlour for their last title? It seems like their lack of success coincides with teams signed solely by Wenger. I think they were the first prem side to field a team with no English players.

Always forget just how agricultural Woolwich used to be back before Wenger, they where like an Allardyce team on steroids.
Boring, boring...

1-nil to the .....

They took pride in those songs.

These Wenger generation supporters have been spoilt by him. Go back to those boring days and this lot would be in tears.

I found this gem on an Arse forum, where else?
"That power change was supposed to happen five years ago. I'll Tell you what will happen. Spurs finish above us this year and get cocky. Pinnochio ****s off to Barcelona as and Wenger goes here. They hire some Portuguese bloke and we get Allegri. They fall apart at Wembley next year and finish twelfth. We win the league and their plans go up in flames".

:walker-scream::vert::sonlol::pochlol:
I funnied this...

But it's still the kind of scenario I have nightmares about.
:walkercry:

Boring, boring...

1-nil to the .....

These Wenger generation supporters have been spoilt by him. Go back to those boring days and this lot would be in tears.
They sung those songs under Graham (80s)and made fanzines with the same names before Wenger.
George Graham built the Woolwich we know today.
They had better days under George Graham, IMO. This lot have had PL - CL and Sky and all the false glitz that goes with it- although Sky were around then but not common. They have been fed a lie for 20 years and have now realised they have not been as good as they have always been led to believe. Thats, what is creeping in now-reality and reality hurts.

There were plenty of people jumping on the success of Graham then and they have since faded away. The same will happen again and without new supporters because the lack of success over the seasons-they will suffer. All that the twats see today and believe is Chelsea and City buying big and getting instant success. Even the mighty, respected Utd are trying it on.

Last edited:
Don't want to appear seemingly obsessed with the Woolwich but...

:dembelelol::allitongue::eriksenlol::kanegoal::levylol::pochlol::sonpoint::vert::walker-scream::wanyama:

Love it:
As part of his Daily Mirror PR push, John Cross writes that Woolwich are interested in *takes deep breath* Alexandre Lacazette, Kylian Mbappe, Marco Reus, Ross Barkley, Moussa Dembele, Jack Butland, Joe Hart, Jordan Pickford, Kieran Tierney and Jose Gaya. It’s not like the club have ever made similar promises via a media leak before when the chips are down.

Apart from that time in March 2016, when Cross wrote that Woolwich were targeting Victor Wanyama, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Toni Kroos, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and John Stones.

And apart from that time in April 2016, when Cross added Alvaro Morata and Kostas Manolas to that list from a month previous.

And apart from that time in May 2015, when Cross wrote that Woolwich were interested in Petr Cech, Ilkay Gundogan, Yohan Cabaye, Nabil Fekir and Raheem Sterling.

And apart from that time in April 2014, when Cross wrote that Woolwich were targeting Antoine Griezmann, Mario Mandzukic and Tom Cleverley.

And apart from that time in May 2014, when Cross added Karim Benzema, Lars Bender and Morgan Schneiderlin to that list from a month previous.

And apart from that time in May 2013, when Cross wrote that Woolwich were targeting Gonzalo Higuain, Stevan Jovetic, Rene Adler, Kevin Strootman and Maxime Gonalons.

But this time it’s definitely going to happen. And definitely not a shonky attempt at appeasing supporters. Good work, Woolwich.​

Boring, boring...

1-nil to the .....

The only reason they won the titles they did was because of the "boring" defence Wenger inherited... that's why he can't do it again.

Back
Top Bottom