Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boring, boring...

1-nil to the .....

They took pride in those songs.

These Wenger generation supporters have been spoilt by him. Go back to those boring days and this lot would be in tears.
this is THE point. the scum were a dreadful club with dreary fans and zero style. The post 98 cunts are so spoilt, the club they think they support has absolutely nothing to do with its true origin/history. They should really have changed their name when Arsene took over and done a MK dons.

this is THE point. the scum were a dreadful club with dreary fans and zero style. The post 98 cunts are so spoilt, the club they think they support has absolutely nothing to do with its true origin/history. They should really have changed their name when Arsene took over and done a MK dons.
Ironically is what Norris tried to do when he tried to merge them with Fulham before he came over here. The only time the league said no to him. Nothing to do with him owning half of the real estate around the area I suppose.
The Franchise club.
Dial square royal Woolwich then Fulham Woolwich.

Their club edits their history.
They leave out all the darker aspects of their formation under Norris. Not mentioning the illegal payments, corruption and bribery, or that he was kicked out of football.The most obvious piece of Norris blackmail/corruption the business with the match fixing Liverpool and FA chairman McKenna re: thier reinstatement to the top flight.

Last edited:
Ha even if that's true, we all know how easy it is to bed 6 new players into a squad
Just about to post that.
I hope he does bring in a new starting XI to be honest. Break the bank in the process too.

Such a major overhaul in such a short period of time is doomed.

Imagine the Wenger out brigade if he blows their treasure chest on a bunch of misfits?

Granit Xhaka sounds genuinely deluded with latest Woolwich comments

Aggregate victories don’t come much more emphatic than Bayern Munich’s 10-2 crushing of Woolwich. The Gunners were well and truly outclassed over two legs. Many pundits used the phrase ‘found out’ to describe Bayern’s exposé.

It was the latest in a long line of Bayern victories over Woolwich, this being a new low for Arsene Wenger.

Despite the inescapable gulf in class that the scoreline displays, Granit Xhaka believes that Woolwich and Bayern are on the same level. The delusional claim was made in an interview with Swiss media outlet Blick.

Blick interview extract
Did you find what you were looking for at Woolwich?

Absolutely. An outstanding city, an outstanding club. The only thing Woolwich has long been missing is a master’s title. I believe that this will change soon.

How did it feel like losing 1: 5 against Bayern twice?

Very bad.

Is Woolwich so far from Bayern?

No, not at all.

But the two clubs are not on the same level?

Hmm … From my point of view.

Woolwich are as good as Bayern? A bold statement according to the results. Not too brave?

Bold, yes. But I feel so. And I am annoyed by the defeats mainly because I have good memories of Bavaria. We were able to beat the Munich team three times with Gladbach. And I do not think Gladbach is on par with Woolwich. So…

In spite of the two failures, Bayern is to be interested in you.

… I’ve also read it. I heard nothing, though.

Even Blick couldn’t resist calling him out on saying the two clubs were on par.

It's getting a bit out of hand now. These lot from ArsenalFanTV suddenly think they're famous while 90% of all the viewers just laugh at them.

C7oMuyGXUAE_5ZB.jpg

Granit Xhaka sounds genuinely deluded with latest Woolwich comments

Aggregate victories don’t come much more emphatic than Bayern Munich’s 10-2 crushing of Woolwich. The Gunners were well and truly outclassed over two legs. Many pundits used the phrase ‘found out’ to describe Bayern’s exposé.

It was the latest in a long line of Bayern victories over Woolwich, this being a new low for Arsene Wenger.

Despite the inescapable gulf in class that the scoreline displays, Granit Xhaka believes that Woolwich and Bayern are on the same level. The delusional claim was made in an interview with Swiss media outlet Blick.

Blick interview extract
Did you find what you were looking for at Woolwich?

Absolutely. An outstanding city, an outstanding club. The only thing Woolwich has long been missing is a master’s title. I believe that this will change soon.

How did it feel like losing 1: 5 against Bayern twice?

Very bad.

Is Woolwich so far from Bayern?

No, not at all.

But the two clubs are not on the same level?

Hmm … From my point of view.

Woolwich are as good as Bayern? A bold statement according to the results. Not too brave?

Bold, yes. But I feel so. And I am annoyed by the defeats mainly because I have good memories of Bavaria. We were able to beat the Munich team three times with Gladbach. And I do not think Gladbach is on par with Woolwich. So…

In spite of the two failures, Bayern is to be interested in you.

… I’ve also read it. I heard nothing, though.

Even Blick couldn’t resist calling him out on saying the two clubs were on par.
But, but, but he's a leader!

He is their leader of their gang........................just like this nonce.

Ahhhh the old 'we beat x, they beat y......therefore we're the real Champions' argument

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom