Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll sum this beluga whale vid recommendations up in three words: Single. Tier. Stand.
white-hart-lane-new-spurs-stadium-plans_3322922.jpg

:pochsmirk:

List of great players who became great managers is quite small. Off my head
Beckenbauer
Cruyff
Gauriouda (bit of stretch to include him in the great player lexicon)
Dalglish
Clough (brillant player in his day great scoring record but injury cut his career down before he'd achieved anything as a player)

After that I'm struggling I am sure Bardi Bardi could chip in with some Italian candidates.

And zinadane may join that list. But like all the others in that list save Clough they were all at clubs that they inherited or were bequeathed vast resources.

Chances of Henry joining that list are pretty slim.
Roy Race?

I love their list of possible candidates to replace Wenger. Who's ass do they pull these lists from exactly? Why the hell would Diego Simeone go to that rancid turd of a club? I'm sure Allegri is sitting on pins and needles at the moment at the thought of coaching Walcott, I'm sure.

The only one on that list I could possibly imagine going would be Howe, and I like him too much to see him do something so stupid.

Couldn't agree more - I think they are in for a surprise with the calibre of manager they can actually attract (at least ones in employment).

I'll sum this beluga whale vid recommendations up in three words: Single. Tier. Stand.

Sure, but a single tier stand filled with a bunch of plastic fans and entitled, delusional cunts isn't really going to help, now is it. I've never been to the Emirates so some of the problems might be legitimate when it comes to the atmosphere, but I can't imagine that most of their problems has to do with the stadium and not the people who are in it.

Sure, but a single tier stand filled with a bunch of plastic fans and entitled, delusional cunts isn't really going to help, now is it. I've never been to the Emirates so some of the problems might be legitimate when it comes to the atmosphere, but I can't imagine that most of their problems has to do with the stadium and not the people who are in it.
I agree with you on that. Highbury wasn't called the library for nothing.

Beckenbauer
Cruyff
Dalglish
Clough (brillant player in his day great scoring record but injury cut his career down before he'd achieved anything as a player)

After that I'm struggling I am sure Bardi Bardi could chip in with some Italian candidates.

And zinadane may join that list. But like all the others in that list save Clough they were all at clubs that they inherited or were bequeathed vast resources.

Poch?

Edit: Oh - you said great players :cautious:

whoever they chose will be a gamble, that's the nature of the manager merry go round. The manager is only as good as the squad he inherits. I want to see this shit house club fall off a cliff.:wanyama::sonpoint:

I do a version of this on Football Manager - the game is to see how far down you can take them without being sacked.

SI Games are gooners. Them Arse always won the league in the first season of FM16 and now also in FM17 whenever I choose a non-PL team. At least in my game...

SI Games are gooners. Them Arse always won the league in the first season of FM16 and now also in FM17 whenever I choose a non-PL team. At least in my game...

They should have really won the league this season (and last) - finished 2nd to Leicester and the only team with continuity of manager and no need to spend major money on anything than their playing squad.

You can blame SI for failing to predict a car crash.

Didn't expect anything else from those blue cunts. But doubt they'll letting this become RVP 2.0 or Cashley Cole 2.0 when clubs like PSG are also in the race.

But Sanchez won't stay, and they'll be unable to find a worthy replacement. Their downfall has begun. Nobody wants to play for Wenger or this shambles anymore.

Beckenbauer
Cruyff
Dalglish

Queue for Tim to open 6 multis to suggest himself...

Didn't expect anything else from those blue cunts. But doubt they'll letting this become RVP 2.0 or Cashley Cole 2.0 when clubs like PSG are also in the race.

But Sanchez won't stay, and they'll be unable to find a worthy replacement. Their downfall has begun. Nobody wants to play for Wenger or this shambles anymore.

Woolwich will look to sell abroad, its one thing selling your best player, another to a rival, long as somelike PSG or Bayern come in he won't be a Prem player any longer.

Back
Top Bottom