Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure where Sanchez goes.

I don't see Bayern going in for him. Can't see him going to any Spanish clubs. I don't think he'll go to France.

It only really leaves Juventus. Wonder if he'll go back to Italy at this stage in his career.

I don't see Bayern going in for him. Can't see him going to any Spanish clubs. I don't think he'll go to France.

It only really leaves Juventus. Wonder if he'll go back to Italy at this stage in his career.

Juventus just got Higuain and are likely to extend Dybala's contract... where the feck does he play then?

Well he shits all over Higuain. So I imagine he starts over him considering he's a genuine world class talent and Higuain isn't.

I never understood why they smashed 90 million euro's against De Laurentiis and Napoli for a player like Higuain. But I can't imagine them buying Sanchez , when rumor has it they want Veratti who'll cost them 80 million , and then bench Higuain and start Sanchez and Dybala.

Even though Sanchez and Dybala would be a very pacey, deadly duo. Deadlier than Pipita-Dybala.

I never understood why they smashed 90 million euro's against De Laurentiis and Napoli for a player like Higuain. But I can't imagine them buying Sanchez , when rumor has it they want Veratti who'll cost them 80 million , and then bench Higuain and start Sanchez and Dybala.

Even though Sanchez and Dybala would be a very pacey, deadly duo. Deadlier than Pipita-Dybala.

I just can't see who else would buy him that would provide him guaranteed first team football. Unless of course Bayern want him and are guaranteeing him a starting spot.

If Hazard goes to Real then I can genuinely see him forcing a move to Chelsea.

I think Conte goes 3-5-2 next season or whatever formation that utilizes 2 strikers. Costa the cunt will leave the Chavs this summer and I think Sanchez is going to replace him next to another new striker signing. Lukaku?

Everything reported about Chelsea's transfer targets gives me the feeling Conte will use 3-5-2 with Eden Hazard as CAM and Sanchez as a striker in a duo with another striker. Sanchez already proved being able to play striker this season so. ManCity don't need Sanchez. They just got Sane and that Jesus kid. Still got Aguero as well. United will lure Griezmann to that shit city of theirs using Pogba and Bayern and PSG already got enough ST or LW options. Juve as well. But Juve and PSG are buy-them-all teams.

So yeah... really have the nudge he might go to the Chavs.
ArsenalFanTV will be lit.

Flat. Track. Cunts.
C8GU4XpXwAQQUf-.jpg:large

..........And this was a last minute fluke goal (first shot on target) against Manure.

They'll beat City. Just got a feeling. Just to give the Wenger in crowd a head fuck.

I'd take a draw or win for Arse, just so Wenger will happily announce a new deal and everything in the land of Mediocrity will stay the same and they don't get Allegri or someone. That is of course if this game has any importance in that regard.

That being said a 10-0 collapse and Tierry Henry being unveiled as the new man would be funny.

I think Conte goes 3-5-2 next season or whatever formation that utilizes 2 strikers. Costa the cunt will leave the Chavs this summer and I think Sanchez is going to replace him next to another new striker signing. Lukaku?

Everything reported about Chelsea's transfer targets gives me the feeling Conte will use 3-5-2 with Eden Hazard as CAM and Sanchez as a striker in a duo with another striker. Sanchez already proved being able to play striker this season so. ManCity don't need Sanchez. They just got Sane and that Jesus kid. Still got Aguero as well. United will lure Griezmann to that shit city of theirs using Pogba and Bayern and PSG already got enough ST or LW options. Juve as well. But Juve and PSG are buy-them-all teams.

So yeah... really have the nudge he might go to the Chavs.
ArsenalFanTV will be lit.

Doesn't Conte say his best / favourite formation is 424?

Think he'll go to that if he's got a PL title under his belt already.

Back
Top Bottom