Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant say I want them to win exactly but yes, imagine beating them two times before the season is up, and lifting the FA Cup above their heads

:dierno:
4-0 in the final. Their fans fighting each other in the stands as Hugo lifts the cup. That would eclipse any footballing moment I've seen in my lifetime

Am I missing something here? Thread on arseANAL Mania they want Wiltshit back Asap he's the best they've got,goon through and through great passer,great vision blah,blah,blah really! Now if a player from another team is impressive and does things on the field that makes a difference I'll be the first to praise him but Wiltshit is exactly that she-ite! Where are they getting this from?

It's important to finish above Woolwich. They're our biggest rival, and no matter what they say about us, their actions say that we are theirs as well. They're the ones that celebrate finishing above us more than an FA cup.

I still hope that, should it happen, it's not celebrated at all. The silence will be deafening.

I have to say that I actually want the scum to beat City in the semi final. Its the first time ever that I want them to win. It is a bit of a gamble because them winning the cup would save their train crash of a season, but the chance to beat them in the final is too good to turn down

It also gives them a chance of winning the FA cup in what so far has been a car crash season for them. I'll be hoping for a City win, we can beat them too.

Am I missing something here? Thread on arseANAL Mania they want Wiltshit back Asap he's the best they've got,goon through and through great passer,great vision blah,blah,blah really! Now if a player from another team is impressive and does things on the field that makes a difference I'll be the first to praise him but Wiltshit is exactly that she-ite! Where are they getting this from?
Fuelled by jealousy mate. Like the happy hammers they were sold a lie. A bunch of misfits marketed and hyped like no other group of players, I mean just look at this shower of shit........
i

One word sums up this band of mediocre cunts.......SHITE.

They look at us green with envy, watching our British core tearing teams to shreds week in week out. We've done it on the pitch, showing how good you are by playing well for your club and Country. There has been no marketing campaign, not group posing like the scum. Questions asked and answered on the pitch by playing football.

Even those that haven't made it with us have gone on to have a career in professional football for other teams.
3212C99D00000578-0-image-a-180_1457819068780.jpg

walkerrose1001.jpg

2819571.main_image.jpg

images

His stats are atrocious

It's just the old things would be better IF. Desperation but in reality he'd not improve them at all. One of the most over hyped players ever

Just come over from the Bournemouth Match Thread. It must say someth
Ssssshhhhhhhhh... if they want him back so badly, who are we to argue? I'm sure they know what's best for their club ;)

One thing that does interest me about Wenger is how badly his kids have developed, it's easy to call Wilshere, Ramsey or Ox shit but when they first broke through they had real ability.

Wilshere going toe to toe with the Barca midfield, Ramsey a constant difficult and Ox looking like he had real potential. Everyone of these players has a best stagnated at worst got on a treadmill in the opposite direction (maybe Ox can still make a top player).

Whilst I wouldnt swap Kane, Alli, Dier, Walker, Rose, Winks etc I have no doubt under Poch Arsenals kids would have gone in a very different direction.

I do hope Spurs young players look at the like of Luke Shaw who was brilliant under Poch and accept Poch is making them better than what they would be under most other managers.

Last edited:
Is this the well balanced side that this season lost at home to Athletico, and to Juventus, lost at home and away to Monaco, lost at home to Leverkusen, failed to get out their Champions league group to even reach the last 16. Then got knocked out of the Europa league by losing to AAGent. The same well balanced side that as of this moment haven't won a single trophy in any competition.

Cut Wenger some slack surely. Chelsea didn't manage to keep Spurs in their place last year when Wenger did, even though his side was no where near as balanced apparently. Doesn't that count?

And what about the previous 19 years that Wenger kept Spurs in their place, some of which with a lot less money, and with a poorly balanced side for the last 12 of it. Doesn't that count for anything either?
---------
It's people like you that have helped the club become what it is today, a soulless, corporate mess with an endless excuse culture and victim mentality with its focus being profit first sporting achievements second.

Sure mate, everything's great. You keep buying the absolute crap this club continues to feed. Let's have no standards, just accept everything and blame it all on external factors.

You keep telling yourself that there wasn't a massive slice of fortune about our second place finish last year too.

Using the Spurs in Europe example is useless. Even the best United sides took two or three years to adapt to Europe and eventually win the thing. That Spurs side is young and still wet behind the ears but they're learning fast - if you can't see what that manager has done to progress that club then you're a fool with your head continually stuck in the sand. They look fitter, stronger, better balanced and coached and hungrier than any of the sides I've seen since we've moved to the Emirates. They obviously work intensely hard in training and they're reaping the benefits.

It all comes from the leadership at the top - the way club is being run absolutely stinks to the high heaven. At this level, if your ambition isn't to be winning the highest honours in the game then prepare to get forgotten because it's quite obvious that the clubs around us do and are moving heaven and earth to get there - leaving us bumbling around. We're an absolute mess in every area, and you're still there creating excuse after excuse.

Lol Woolwich Mania. They are shitting bricks!

Who cares? Let them believe his return will be like the second coming of Christ. He's a fucking little twat with breadstick legs. Loved how Kane snapped him in half yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom