Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The best position they could be in after tomorrow would be 14 points behind us with a far inferior goal difference. After that they will need at least 15 of 21 available. Aaand us not getting any.

One win for us and they will need 18 of 21, six of seven wins.

If they draw tomorrow, they would be 16 points behind and would need 17 out of 21 available points to get infront of us, that's 5 wins and two draws.

They need to start winning pretty soon to make sure they annual happening is going take place...

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...wich-can-no-longer-attract-world-best-4177682

Thierry Henry: Woolwich can no longer attract world best

Woolwich legend Thierry Henry believes the club is no longer attractive to the world's best players.

He wrote for The Sun: "It kills me to say this as an Woolwich fan, but my old club are not an attractive destination any more for the top, top players.

"Why would the leading players who can have a real impact in the Premier League and improve that Woolwich team come to the Emirates?

"And I don't base this on the fact that Woolwich look like they won't qualify for the Champions League next season.

"The club has money, we are told, so the wages must be on offer. And yes, London is great, the stadium is great.

"But it's not just money, London or a shiny stadium. It's the chances of success."

:freund:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...wich-can-no-longer-attract-world-best-4177682

Woolwich legend Thierry Henry believes the club is no longer attractive to the world's best players.

He wrote for The Sun: "It kills me to say this as an Woolwich fan, but my old club are not an attractive destination any more for the top, top players.

"Why would the leading players who can have a real impact in the Premier League and improve that Woolwich team come to the Emirates?

"And I don't base this on the fact that Woolwich look like they won't qualify for the Champions League next season.

"The club has money, we are told, so the wages must be on offer. And yes, London is great, the stadium is great.

"But it's not just money, London or a shiny stadium. It's the chances of success."

Best punditry I've ever heard from him.

'IT KILLS HIM TO SAY IT'-then, dont say it. I hope he chokes on his words. He was another wanker who openly wanted us to lose the PL last season . Who gives a fuck where they are, self pity is ugly.At the moment Its all about us and winning games. COYS

The replies to this are a thing of joy

The hyperbole and spoilt brat attitude of dicks like this makes Woolwich's capitulation so, so much more enjoyable. I'd feel sorry for them if they could approach this with any kind of rational perspective. I've had to sit through Woolwich winning the double while we were looking likely to get relegated and although that was a shitty experience knocking back bleach was never on my mind.

I know it's only twitter, and it lends itself to people making OTT statements for the most attention, but the Gooners on there saying they will stop watching football if Spurs win the league... I think they are fans of this sport for the wrong reasons.

It's always the wrong reason to latch onto a team when their winning, hence the spoilt brat attitude.
I must say I'm loving it though, the fun I'm having giving it to Woolwich mates is immense, and I'm holding back :dembelelol:

If Woolwich lose today by the way - all it takes is ONE win from now until the end of the season from us and it's impossible for them to finish above us.

So basically, if they win today and beat Leicester, as long as we beat Palace, if we beat Woolwich in the NLD, that will seal it.

If it wasn't for Wenger coming in and making them play attractive football, winning titles and attracting great players they wouldn't have got all these glory hunting spoilt brats for fans.

Supporting Woolwich in the mid 90's to early 00 was more of a fashion statement than actually understanding football and now Woolwich are about as fashionable as Primark.

Must be odd for the older Woolwich pre-Wenger fan to see the club become some hipster version of a football team but that was the price for success in that way and in that location (Islington).

The only positive in decline is you get to see who are real fans and who are glory hunting dicks. Spurs 90's fans like myself and many others on this board can never be accused of being glory hunters. Be interesting to see if we do win cups or leagues going forward what younger generation of fans we get.

It's always the wrong reason to latch onto a team when their winning, hence the spoilt brat attitude.
I must say I'm loving it though, the fun I'm having giving it to Woolwich mates is immense, and I'm holding back :dembelelol:
I've been very reserved too. It's actually more infuriating for the cunts if you adopt a dignified silence towards them. They're all expecting a full onslaught & have their little ripostes lined up. Not giving them the satisfaction of using them is driving the Gooners I know mental. Poch is doing it brilliantly as well. We are looking up, not down. He gets it. And they are losing their shit because it's hit them that we are superior at every level. Team, manager, support.
The furthest I've gone is having a text exchange with one bloke, using Woolwich mania quotes every time. He still thinks he's arguing with me, rather than me simply quoting his own fans. Have at least another day of entertainment before I send him my source material. :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom