Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be interesting to see if we do win cups or leagues going forward what younger generation of fans we get.

We are well-positioned to become the hipster team of choice if we continue, or start properly, being successful (located in London/a quality heritage/nice colour shirts). Better buy all the retro kits off eBay before their price sky rockets!

This is a game that I wish Karanka was still in charge. Middlesborough wouldn't win but 100% it would be a 0-0 draw. Can'r see anything but a win for them now.
I have zero expectations for this one, too.

Woolwich do look incredibly lacklustre and poor on the road though. Late kick off on a Monday, chilly night, you never know.

Interesting to see if United getting a result yesterday either motivates or demoralises them.

I have zero expectations for this one, too.

Woolwich do look incredibly lacklustre and poor on the road though. Late kick off on a Monday, chilly night, you never know.

Interesting to see if United getting a result yesterday either motivates or demoralises them.
The interesting thing is that they have a game in had over United and three over Everton, and Middlesbrough have two games in hand over their other relegation rivals. So both sides have something to play for tonight. I'm not convinced it will be cut and dried, and Arse's current form is unquestionably relegation level form. I could easily see a score draw.

The interesting thing is that they have a game in had over United and three over Everton, and Middlesbrough have two games in hand over their other relegation rivals. So both sides have something to play for tonight. I'm not convinced it will be cut and dried, and Arse's current form is unquestionably relegation level form. I could easily see a score draw.
If that happens I will drive up to Middlesborough and kiss every single one of their players myself.

RkXigBj.jpg

If you punched him hard enough in the face, would his ears stay in the same place for a moment before catching up with the rest of his head?

Sorry, my mind went for a wander for a moment there...

He's an odd fellow, both in appearance as in attitude. Regardless, within the realm of Woolwich fan tv, he's like that supporting character that you are always eager to see because you just know, that when he comes around, he's gonna say something that's worth more than all the gold in the world. If there's something we have to applaud Woolwich is for reuniting the most wonderfully weird set of fans out there. And while they can all be grouped under the tag of "deluded cunts", in the small a picture they all got a role to fill. Claude the old guy who puts way too much value on that club which clearly affects his health, Ty the naive and idealistic who no one takes seriously for his odd sense of fashion, DT, the guy who much like Robbie, seem half Arse fans and half opportunistic entrepeneurs, jumping at every chance to embarrass themselves just for a bit of coin and fame. I could go on, but I think the point stands that the cast of AFTV and of the whole Woolwich fanbase is so perfectly weird, not even the best comedy writers could have envisioned it.

If it wasn't for Wenger coming in and making them play attractive football, winning titles and attracting great players they wouldn't have got all these glory hunting spoilt brats for fans.

Supporting Woolwich in the mid 90's to early 00 was more of a fashion statement than actually understanding football and now Woolwich are about as fashionable as Primark.

Must be odd for the older Woolwich pre-Wenger fan to see the club become some hipster version of a football team but that was the price for success in that way and in that location (Islington).

The only positive in decline is you get to see who are real fans and who are glory hunting dicks. Spurs 90's fans like myself and many others on this board can never be accused of being glory hunters. Be interesting to see if we do win cups or leagues going forward what younger generation of fans we get.

What about us 1980s supporting fans who saw glory, only too see us fall from grace during the 90s? Annoys me to see some of our fans berating the team and Pochettino when things aren't going our way. This is the best Spurs side for a number of decades if not the best since the 60s.

Back
Top Bottom